1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PSSC conrad MT shoot Caps and Dubs.

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by ric3677, Jun 30, 2013.

1. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Just got home from the shoot. All I can say is wow. Everyone that showed up had a great time. The weather was a bit hot but still nice. When the wind came up it was a welcome relief.

The club made everyone at home and gave away lots of their signature pies. Thanks to everyone that helped out in Conrad at the PSSC.

I didn't hear a bad word from anyone.

The scores are uptop thanks to David.

Just want to congratulate my lovely wife and coworker, who shot her best ever in Handicap today and got her first ever punch. She's still on cloud 9.

Rick in MT

2. Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson Well-Known Member

I would like to thank Rick & Sue for running both our shoots very well, couldn't ask for a better job. Thanks for all the guidance and congrats to both Rick and Sue, Rick was Handicap champ with a 191/200 and Sue was short yardage winner with a 189/200, nice shooting you two. I would also like to thank everyone who participated and helped with the shoot. Winners were as follows
    Caps Champion 191/200 Rick Dorr, Long yd 185/200 Scott Johnson, Mid yd 190/200 Tracer Nitz, Short yd 189/200 Sue Dorr.
    Dubs Champion 197/200 Jim Litzinger, A Class 195/200 Scott Johnson, B Class 194/200 Gary Feland, C Class 182/200 Ted Kronebusch.
    Thanks to all the shooters who traveled to shoot our club the PSSC, the whole Havre crew and nice to see Flathead people there George jr. and George Sr, thanks guys.