1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PSSA Website updated

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Border Bandit, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Dick Hamilton, webmaster of the PSSA website has updated PA's very fine website, following our State Shoot, including a lot of wonderful photos of trap shooting's rich historic past. This website is one of the gems of our sport, in my opinion, and worth a few minutes of your time to go browsing. A handy link is provided above.

all the best.... mike

2. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

Mike.....I can not find any info on the newly elected ATA delegate. No mention of his name etc, etc,...?????? "run'em"

3. Bob M

Bob M Member

The history is extensive and interesting Mike. We almost need two sites: One for history and another for those needing/looking for current information.

When you coming up to Ship for doubles?

4. Bill D.

Bill D. Member

I still haven't seen the scores for the state shoot.

5. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Bill, you can see all the scores and winners on RJ Stuart. In the delegate election, Glen Lash replaced Frank Pascoe, all else remained the same. Bob, sorry I haven't made it up to Ship, but after the state, then MD state, and back to Elysburg tomorrow for the Grand, I feel like a one legged man at a butt kicking contest. I'm beginning to wonder if the 50 flats we loaded over the winter is gonna be enough....grin

best....mike