1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PSSA Officers

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by roger8918, Jan 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roger8918

roger8918 Member

Can anyone help me with contact information for the PSSA Officers? I'm specifically looking for phone numbers and/or email address for the following officers:<br>
    <br>
    President - Mike Schuler<br>
    Vice President - Skip Klinger<br>
    Manager - Chuck Fritzges<br>
    Secretary - Ken Darroch <br>
    Treasurer - Tom Burkey

2. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Roger, just go to the PSSA website and everyone is listed.

Here y'go: http://www.pssatrap.org/index1aa.htm

3. roger8918

roger8918 Member

I fail to see contact information listed for any of the Officers. To be perfectly honest I'm having a difficult time finding anything. Way to much clutter for me..flags flying and eyeballs spinning around, totally worthless as far as I'm concerned. If it is there could you please provide me with more detail as to the location.

4. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

Roger, on the left side of the home page there is a maroon bar/link marked "Website Resources". Click on it and you will see a link for "Email Directory".

2 of the people you are trying to find are listed in the directory. Tom and Frank. Chuck's email is listed on the home page.

Jim W

5. roger8918

roger8918 Member

Thanks guys, the one listed for Tom was incorrect. Franks was the only one listed on the PSSA website that did not come back with an error.

If anyone out there has anything...email, phone number, mailing address and you prefer not to post it here, please PM me with what you have.

6. roger8918

roger8918 Member

anyone?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.