1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PSSA grounds Elysburg???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ntgr8, Mar 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ntgr8

ntgr8 Member

Photos(google) of the trap layout shows 2 trap lines forming a T. Do they use both lines? Looks like the line that is shooting to the NW would be shooting directly at the line that is shooting NE. I am going to the state shoot this year and was just wondering if I need a flak jacket.

2. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

LOL You will be fine yes the use both line but the are set in an L shape so they don't shoot at each other... Glad to have you at our state shoot... you will enjoy it.... When are you going up during the week? Love to meet new people at the shoot!!!!

3. ntgr8

ntgr8 Member

100after9 plan on getting to Danville on Sun and will shoot m t w then go to Bethlehem to visit old friends. Driving from Mn so anything can happen to the plan.

4. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

Oh Sorry we are going to be there Th Fri Sat Sun... The guys in registration are great just as eveyone there Frank and mac will take care of you.... Good luck and hope you have a great time!!!!

5. porky

porky TS Member

I just got the PSSA brochure for the upcoming shoots in Pennsylvania. The guys in Penna always get their information to shooters well in advance of the season. I sure wish that the guys in NY would also. It seems that the shoots in NY are the next week and if we are lucky, we will get the NYATA shoot information in the mail.

6. JMO

JMO TS Member

Git-ER-Done, I received my NYS program a couple of weeks before I received my PA Program, if you didn't get one maybe you should request another one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.