1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Proud to be a Redneck...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by starship, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starship

starship TS Member

I don't know who originally wrote this, so I can't give them credit BUT:

We have enjoyed the redneck jokes for years. It’s time to take a reflective look at the core beliefs of a culture that values home, family, country and God. If I had to stand before a dozen terrorists who threaten my life, I’d choose a half-dozen or so rednecks to back me up. Tire irons, shotguns and grit – that’s what rednecks are made of. I hope I am one of those.

You might be a redneck if… It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase,'One Nation, under God.'
    You might be a redneck if… You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.
    You might be a redneck if… You still say ' Christmas' instead of 'Winter Festival.'
    You might be a redneck if… You bow your head when someone prays.
    You might be a redneck if… You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.
    You might be a redneck if… You treat our armed forces veterans with great respect, and always have.
    You might be a redneck if… You've never burned an American flag, nor intend to.
    You might be a redneck if… You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.
    You might be a redneck if… You respect your elders and raised your kids to do the same.
    You might be a redneck if… You'd give your last dollar to a friend.

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I'm proud to love a redneck.

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I am proud to be a redneck and all is so true. Our country has few left

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.