1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Proud Papa

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by MR870, Mar 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MR870

MR870 Member

My 16 year old son won his first class shoot Saturday at an NWTF sporting clay shoot at the Elbert County gun club in Elberton Ga.Even though I won my class I could have cared less about mine.The smile on his face was the best award I got that day.Spend time with your kids because they grow up quick.Always tell them you love them and take them shooting.

2. TC

TC TS Member

Congratulations to both of you. Tony

3. ms_yuan

ms_yuan Member

It's hard to beat when you both win. All of what you said is too true. These will be the good times we'll think about in the future. Congratulations to both of you.

4. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

KUDOS!!!!! you and your son deserve a pat on the back. You've earned the right to be proud.

Chuck

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Congrats to both of you

6. o4twinpeaks

o4twinpeaks TS Member

Congrats. I took my 8yr son to a bowling pin shoot this weekend. It was a charity event $5 for 5 pins. Let him shoot 4 rounds with the 10/22 challenger. Wouldn't you know it he won the shoot with a 4.06sec round. Dad shot a 12.8sec lol. I was using a 50ae though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.