1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PROUD OF MY SHOOTING FAMILY

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 100after9, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

Just to brag alittle!!!! my son is putting together his senoir project which is a shoot to help the kids at Shriners' Hospital. This will be held on July 20 to start at 10 am in Mundy's Corner PA. You see my entire family shoots from my dad husband 3 sons and a daughter. As everyone knows when you start shooting everyone thinks they have the right to tell them what they are doing wrong!!! well my daughter is a new shooter I know that being a new shooter you must find what works for each person and when they are ready they will ask for help... so last night after our match she shoot her normal score and it started you are doing this and that wrong. Then she kiondly turn around and said" I real don't care what I shoot you see I'm here to shoot with my Pap"
    (he is recovering from cancer) She just wants to shoot with him. He means the world to her... They stopped and smiled I don't think I could be prouder of my kids. Matt is doing something great for the kids at Shriners' and Mandi has a heart of gold. A mom could not feel better about her kids!!!!

2. TC

TC TS Member

Tina, you should be very proud, they sound like great kids. Tony

3. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

Thanks the are. I hope everyone has the kind of great times with their kids like I've had the pleasure of sharing with mine!!!!

4. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

Isn't that the truth. Thank you for the your kind words. Beside my family I have made the best friends trap shooting over the years. It is no wonder families grow up doing what we love !!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.