1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Prostitutes for Ron Paul

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Jan 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    <object width="416" height="374" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=politics/2012/01/13/tsr-cohen-pimping-for-ron-paul.cnn" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=politics/2012/01/13/tsr-cohen-pimping-for-ron-paul.cnn" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="416" wmode="transparent" height="374"></embed></object>

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2012/01/13/tsr-cohen-pimping-for-ron-paul.cnn

Told ya Ron Paul has wide appeal.

2. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

I would make the argument that prostitutes have not sent our children to die in the sandbox.

When will CNN say that Ron Paul came from outer space?

Why would I waste my time on CNN, ev-er?

Google "define yellow journalism"

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Now, you would of thought that Herman Cain would of picked up on this and used it to his advantage ... lol .... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Go Girls!

I'm holding out for Ohio to legalize it.

That would make Cardinal a bigger draw than the Grand!!

YeeHaw

5. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

This Gov did run the Mustang Ranch after taking it over because of taxes. This Gov is good at screwing people but not running a Brothel. It went under because of their bad managent.

6. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

I didn't know that anybody even watched CNN (Communist News Network) anymore!!

7. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Auctioneer, that makes the gov't a prostitute, taking money in return for screwing us?

8. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

be nice if one of the drive by's would run a little story about the average obama supporter. Heh Heh!!!

9. skeet100

skeet100 Member

I am happy Ron Paul has enough guts to be a candidate who can stay the hell out of folks lives and tend to the business of getting our country back on track... If for no other reason I like him because both democrats and republicans are scared of him turning their get rich quick schemes in Washington off... :)

10. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

"I would make the argument that prostitutes have not sent our children to die in the sandbox."

Your probably right, but STD's are such a better and healthier thing!!!

Our children die in "sandboxes" because of PC,multiculturalism infested Politicians who believe "wars" can be fought with "rules of engagement"!

11. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

I stand by my statement.

12. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Auctioneer,

If our government couldn't sell sex and liquor, (the easiest 2 things on the planet to sell) it does help explain how they couldn't run a cash for clunkers used car program. But then again none of them have ever been in any kind of business. Guess that's why they've come down hard on the girl scouts and kids with lemonade stands...they can't stand the competition. LOL

They're all a bunch of putzs.

13. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

"I would make the argument that prostitutes have not sent our children to die in the sandbox."

That's not the dumbest thing anybody has ever said, Mrs. Keet can do better.

14. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

OK John, I'll ammend that. POLITICAL prostitutes will gladly send my 17 y-o son to stand guard over poppy fields half way around the world if they are given the chance.

Ron Paul says end the war. NOW.

15. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Nobody makes young Americans sign up for service. Ours is an "all volunteer" military and our young people know what they are getting into when they join.

16. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Actually some are naive enough to think that serving in a combat zone does not apply to them. Fortunately they are few and far between. And this isn't just the slow and dim witted, but some very smart people too.

I remember when Operation Desert Shield started. Some doctors here who were reserve officers sure liked the prestige of the rank, but were shocked when they actually got called up and were told they were going overseas for an extended period. They whined about this jeopardizing their practices, losing their mansions, etc. The military didn't buy their arguments and they went.

17. swifty

swifty TS Member

@TinMan88 I challenge your statement.

Can you tell me how Thomas Jefferson would disagree with Ron Paul on the issues and why. Please back it up with actual research.

18. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-interventionism

Do I get extra credit for staying after class?

19. otnot

otnot Active Member

Even prostitutes can see that Romney is a fake. Ron Paul 2012.

20. swifty

swifty TS Member

@TinMan88: you didn't site how jefferson would disagree. You just pasted a link. If anything you just showed that Ron Paul and Jefferson have the same policy on non-interventionism.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.