1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Prostitutes and Sex Offenders

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by HSLDS, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2006
    S-E PA
    So let's see.

Because some crazed individuals have acted outside the law breaking numerous additional laws on the way - not to mention the mental health issues involved - I am expected to accept registration as a potential felon as part of my responsibility as a firearms owner.

Accept restrictions on what I can and cannot do with my own private property.

I propose we we push for some laws of our own. We'll start with the gun banners in that they don't have to deal with the paper work for registering their firearms - it will give them something to do in the meantime. Eventually it will reach all of us, but hey, the wheels move slowly.

All men are to be entered into the 'sex offender' register and all women are to be entered into the 'vice' rolls as hookers.

After all we are already equipped for these potential crimes so we may as all be registered as such.

They even have maps showing where we live so you know to stay away from us.

Just saying...
  2. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.