1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ProSoft stock for K-80 Trap Special for sale.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Tom Strunk, Jan 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

0   0   0

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/66964544@N02/6684920793/" title="front yard from porch 8-8-11 047 by strunktaz, on Flickr"> View attachment 221414 </a>

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/66964544@N02/6684928673/" title="front yard from porch 8-8-11 048 by strunktaz, on Flickr"> View attachment 221415 </a>

I am in the twilight of my shooting career at 75 and have decided to sell my K-80 Trap Special (forsale at Dawson's in Ohio) and my ProSoft stock made by my good buddy, Phil Simms, known as Walnutmaker on this site..

The stock has a 14 3/4 or 14 5/8 length, depending on recoil pad used, with 3/16th of offset, toe out is 3/8, hight at monte carlo is 2 inches, grip is 3 inches and stock has 2 inches of down pitch. Stock has an adjustable comb done by Phil.

Stock is beautiful and in excellent condition. I will try and figure out how to post pictures and will do so then.

Contact Tom Strunk at 928-970-1249 or private message me here. Price is $2,500.00 firm.

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

0   0   0

A very soft shooting stock!! This is most recoil absorbing stock I've ever shot on any gun!

Hap

3. Hap MecTweaks

0   0   0

4. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

That stock reminds me of the Win mod 12 hydrocoil stock---Hope this kind holds up better---repair on the hydrocoil is impossible---This one looks great but pricey--Shame the constant shock caused the flinch---just like the yip in golf.
    It gets us all----George@SJB

5. buckshot57

buckshot57 TS Member

0   0   0

How difficult would it be to shorten this to say 14 3/8 or even less?
    jim

6. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

0   0   0

That is a very nice stock very much worth the price. You can drop to a 1/2" or .400(almost 3/8")recoil pad & not get hurt. The stock does the recoil work. I have A JS Aircushion on my K-32. They work well.

7. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I shoot with 3 guys that have these "ProSoft Stocks. 2 are all Americans and the other I shoot with around MN. The All-Americans are Scot Gens and Dean Newman, both form Minnesota. I have watched both shoot from station to station proximity and they handle these stocks well and the system certainly works without failures. the last shooter is Curt Peterson and he shot his try stock for several months and did some sanding and he was satisfied sufficient to send it in for final finish and checkering.

I would certainly use what I have seen as a recommendation for sure. If I was not closing in on my last days of shooting I might buy one as well. But I have several new guns to buy and try.

8. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Thanks to all that looked at this great stock. It was sold very early to a friend from Massachusetts.

Tom Strunk

9. LI

LI TS Member

0   0   0

Tom, Will you still shoot a bit with your Super X? I shot with you in AZ a couple years ago and you gave me some good advice regarding my Krieghoff Trap Special.
    Larry

10. Hap MecTweaks

0   0   0

Larry, Tom doesn't get on TS too much these days so I'll answer for him since we chat a lot.

Yes, he plans on getting familiar with his Super-X again for singles and caps. I've seen him do some amazing shooting with that old gun and still can do!!

Hap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

trap special stocks for k 80