1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Prosoft Recoil System

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by walnutmaker, Jul 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

0   0   0

ProSoft Recoil System (Patent Pending) proudly introduces our unique product to trapshooters.com. Our completely replaceable modular all aluminum hydraulic/magnetic recoil system built for this K80, is perfect example of its style and grace in looks and the like in accuracy on the shooting range. It is completely dependable under all conditions, as many top shooters can already attest to.

Please feel free to contact ProSoft at 970.523.9566, or shoot me an email.

We look forward to helping you shoot your best in comfort and without recoil.

(Website Under Construction!)

[​IMG]

2. Terminator

Terminator TS Member

0   0   0

how much for the stock and does it come with a matching forearm?

3. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

& what brands does it fit? and how much more added weight?

4. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

0   0   0

Price out the door is $2950.00 made up to match your forend. Can be made for just about any gun and can be retrofit in most cases to your existing stock provided enough wood is left behind grip. Ie Beretta and Browning stocks are no problem and of course Perazzi and K-80.
    Also different magnets are available to fit your shooting style and gun mount to prevent movement before the shot.

Thank you for asking! Phil

5. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

0   0   0

6. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Phil, looks like a great system.

7. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

8. logndog

logndog TS Member

0   0   0

Is it just me or isn't that how the stock lock works and looks like?

9. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

0   0   0

logndog, If you compare them side by side you will see a distict difference in several ways. Shorter travel, less space between the wood pieces for a MUCH trimmer scalloped appearence, and most of all and I mean most---- complete reliability!
    This system as I have stated in the past--is based on the older Hydracoil style stock but with much newer hardware and built in integrity. If this bothers you--- you need to get over it! We're here to stay! Phil S.

10. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I've shot Phil's new style stock on a K-80 Trap Special and it's a real dandy!! I've shot quite a few other sliding comb stocks on several other guns and have to say Phil's tames recoil best! No rattling either which some have! Good job Phil and good luck with your dandy stocks!!

Hap

11. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

0   0   0

To All who are going to or are at the Grand please see Doug Wolk at shotgun specialties space 41/42 Tent vendor area to have a look at or new recoil system.

Doug will be more than happy to demonstate the stocks. Thank you! Phil Simms

12. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Phil, thanks for building me one of your Prosoft stocks. I have had zero problems and zero maintaince with mine. I love it.

Tom Strunk

13. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

pro soft gun stocks

pro soft recoil system

pro soft shotgun stock

pro soft shotgun stocks
prosoft rcoil system