1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PROSOFT RECOIL SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by walnutmaker, Feb 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

[​IMG]

OKAY GUYS HERE IS A PREVIEW OF THE NEW PROSOFT RECOIL SYSTEM. WE WILL DEBUT AND DEMONSTRATE THIS SYSTEM AT THE SPRING GRAND. LOOK FOR OUR DISPLAY NEAR THE CLUBHOUSE THE LAST FOUR DAYS OF THE SHOOT. YOU DONT WANT TO MISS THIS STOCK, NOTHING ELSE COMES CLOSE, ITS THE FINEST RECOIL REDUCTION PRODUCT ON THE MARKET!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. coldtrail

coldtrail Member

How much is it?

3. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

The new stock made up to your dimensions with our new patent pending system is $2950.00 out the door finished as you see here. Color matching to your forend is not a problem. The system has a locking feature for the mount and there is no movement on the face. Smooth is the word. Thanks for looking! Nate and Phil Simms (970) 523-9566

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Do you have a system for existing stocks?

5. KelleyPLK

KelleyPLK TS Member

I just had Museum grade wood put on silver sietz last year ! $6600 bucks should a man change this quick ?

Pat Kelley

6. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

To Pat Kelly, Depends on if you like recoil or not? This thing takes all the bite out of the gun and is a real pleasure to shoot. I'll never go back to solid stocks on my handicap gun.

And yes guys it is in many cases retrofittable to your existing stock if there is enough wood behind the pistol grip. This will also save you some $$$. Thanks for looking! Phil and Nate

7. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

Looks like the Stock Lock. I thought Pat had patents on the Stock Lock, so what is the difference. I like the price range and being a recoil sissy I am interested.

JON

8. bigben

bigben Active Member

Ditto to what Chief Jon said, it looks to be a copy of Pat Mcarthy's patented and highly successful Stock Lock recoil system, even the configuration of the stock closely copied! I have 3 of Pat's Stock Locks so I think I know what I'm seeing. As Mercedes-Benz says "imitation is the best form of flattery"!

9. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

Guys, Maybe the outward appearance may look similar--however the internal parts- the patented parts are in NO way similar. It uses hydraulic dampening-- springs and a magneteic and very unique lock never used before.
    Additionally the grip size problems are a thing of the past with this system. We can make the smallest grip size for the lady shooters..--impossible with the other guys stock.

10. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Looks like the old hydracoil..... Phil Ross shot one for years. Oriental guy in California made them. Looks just like the one pictured above.

11. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Phil How much weight does it add ??

12. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

You're thinking of Joe Shiozak1 in Azusa, California. I think he uses the G-Squared Shockmaster in his stocks.

13. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Heres one in brown plastic from winchester, 1963. Has replacemnt air adustable G-squared unit installed. Nothing softer. Jeff

14. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Jack Docwiller on a K-80

temple704 thanked this.
  15. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

The system adds about 7 oz to the existing stock. Also the weight is far forward and low in the grip so it isn't a huge factor and retains relatively good balance compared to the other systems! Phil

16. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

dicktax: He does now.

17. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

18. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Up.
    Don

19. dezcon

dezcon Member

WalnutMaker,
    Looks like a Stock-Lock, Shoots like a Stock-Lock; Must be a Stock-Lock!!
    I had three(3) Pat McCarthy Stock-Locks that you did the woodworking on. If it wasn't for the pimples on the side, your version is exactly like a Stock-Lock. It will be interesting to see if you can get a patent on "your new system". It seems to me it would be like issuing a patent on Ford pickup truck and then issuing a "new" patent for a Chevy pickup truck. I am not an attorney, but I did get a few patents in my life and I think you are pushing a snowball uphill to get a "new" patent based on what my experience has been. Good luck, I think you are going to need it along with a bunch of money. One thing you are right about is that a "Stock-Lock" type of recoil reduction system takes ALL of the bite out of trapshooting and puts the fun back into the game. I would not shoot without one.

20. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

Dezcon, Whoever you are--looks can be decieving. |If you look real close you will find out the wood is reversed. The front pc is the male pc much like the old hydracoil. Originally patented 40 years ago. Public domain! Other than that Nate's mechanical design which you cannot see--is original-- and completely new. You'll have to buy one to see it. It is not even remotely close to a stock lock-- and will prove over time to be much more maintenace free and dependable! My suggestion is---get used to it. |Phil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
phil simms prosoft recoil system
pro soft recoil
pro soft recoil system
prosoft recoil
prosoft recoil reduction
prosoft recoil reduction system

prosoft recoil system

prosoft recoil systems