1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ProSoft-Ljutic-SGS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shotgun Specialties, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Shotgun Specialties and Phil Simms of ProSoft have teamed up and we are offering the ProSoft Stocks as standard equipment on our New Ljutic Black Diamond "Super Crown". This consists of the lighter weight Ljutic Pro3 style receiver and a little heavier weight barrel, simular to what was used on the Centennial PRO. This combination like the Black Diamonds have been a great success story. The Super Crown will consist of a stainless receiver, stainless mono trigger and curved inertia lock, stainless pickets, rib over the receiver and blued barrel with fixed or choke tubes. The wood quality will be as pictured below, AA to AAAA Exhibition Grade with fluer de luis checkering, to our proven dimensions or to yours. Custom fitting and dimensions are free of charge by Phil or myself.

Over 50 shooters were able to try our Ljutic/ProSoft Demo at the Cardinal Classic a few weeks ago with nothing negative to report and comments like "words can't describe it" "Priceless" "it's at least 20% softer than my Precision stock" and simply said "It's everything the other guys wanted to be!!!!.

As the Distributor for the ProSoft Stocks, SGS will have a Demo at the Mo.Fall Handicap and hopefully inventory built up for immediate delivery. This system is applicable to all guns, Trap-Sporting-Skeet and Rifles.

This has to be the simplest, worry-free, most effective recoil system ever produced. The only negative thing about ProSoft is that the ATA will probably
    ban our system from tournament shooting.......It make it to easy...

Please contact via email or phone
    Doug Wolk 1-800-344-7468, Dave Wolk 1-513-524-3333 (our shop #)
    Thanks for your time, Shoot Well!!! Doug, Dave and Phil

2. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

I forgot to add. This stock only has 1 coat of finish. I rushed Phil to get it to the Cardinal Classic and I won't sned it back to him, I like it too much..You can imagine what it will look like finish and standing tall.

3. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

I had the pleasure of shooting this system on the Ljutic demo at the Cradinal Classic. "IT HAS NO RECOIL" whatsoever. I have already placed my order for one for my trap gun and will probably get one a couple of more.
    My 2 cents ROOFERBOB!

4. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

oops I meant Cardinal Classic

5. TRAINWRECK

TRAINWRECK TS Member

Doug give Phillip a call at Morehead he might be interested in one

6. Jim Lambert

Jim Lambert Member

Dear Doug, Dave or Phil.....Would you be providing the same type of service and support for this item as you did with your ON-TIME Wireless Voice Releases?

Your Friend, Buck

7. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

Guys, Any service ------If ever needed------ will be handled by me here in Colorado. The product is covered for the lifetime of the original purchaser--no questions asked. Phil Simms |(970) 523-9566

8. LjuticL07

LjuticL07 TS Member

Hey Doug,

That wood setup looks really nice on that Ljutic! Next time I see you that's the first thing I'm going to do is shoot that setup, can't wait to compare it to our standard stocks for recoil.

Take Care,

Craig

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
ljutic pro soft

ljutic prosoft

ljutuic prosoft