1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pros & Cons on Central Entry Bldg Hrs

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Don S, Jun 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don S

Don S Member

Who's Central Entry Building?

2. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

I would have to assume that it is the Ohio state shoot that he is talking about. John

3. whatta_attitude

whatta_attitude TS Member

With any good thing there has to be a cut off time as it was with the Ohio State Shoot.
    Shooters were given plenty of time to enter and pay for there events.
    One thing folks dont look at is most of the staff there had double if not triple duties to make that shoot work.
    Did you Volunteer Roger???

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I can tell you that Roger C has been involved and been a part of running many trapshoots over the years ... Maybe he didn't volunteer at the Ohio state shoot but I can remember him being the last one I saw at night and the first one I saw in the morning on many occasions ... Try walking in and wakeing up to him a few times, puts a whole new meaning on needing more sleep ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. whatta_attitude

Anyone got a copy of the Ohio State Shoot Program Central Enrty Building times are clearely listed there.

6. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

I asked the question for this reason, It would spread out the great in-flux of shooters and make the entry process easier for squadders and cashiers, and less of a hassle to shooters.

The first day of the OHIO STATE SHOOT the lines were long, I was hoiping this idea would make it easier for all concerned. Suggestions of this sort were made but seemed to fall on deaf ears.

Just because this is the way it was done in the past does not mean there is not an easier way.

If you readers and posters could think up a better way let DIRECTORS know here.

Just looking for better ways to serve the shooters and make the task easier for shoot management.

The first 2 days of all larege shoots are very, very busy, more emphasis on opening Central Entry bldg, earlier should be a priority, Maybe 6:00am,the first 2 days, a lot of shooters get there early

Just my idea.

Dr.Longshot

7. whatta_attitude

Roger what a top class man you are (glad my daddy raised me better) its not up to the computer operator as to what time the Central Entry Building closes even if he did want to go home he has a contract to fill.A smart man reads the program.
    Maybe all that volunteer time has given you a bad attitude....take a chill pill and enjoy the rest of what time you have to shoot trap.

8. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

Roger - Shame on you. I think you and I are going to get along just fine at the Grand. Love your attitude. Now all we have to do is figure out what to do with Jim. - Jim

9. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

I posted tis some time ago and I think with the Ohio State Shoot coming up it would be a good idea tom revisit this site.

Dr.longshot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.