1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Proposed CUTS in Medicare Advantage

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by BT-100dc, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Did you know that the Healthcare Reform proposed bill (H.R. 3200) outlines millions of dollars in cuts for Medicare Advantage? Amoung other disasterous provisions in the massive 1,000 plus paged piece of crap, people who are employer covered plans, seniors and those who currently pay insurance premiums who be seriously impacted with this bill if it passes. Apparently the AARP isn't looking out for their members just like many of your Congressmen. When you talk about reform why did none of the 1,000 pages deal with any means of tort reform & lawyer abuse? That should tell you something there. Please call and write AARP & your Congressmen and express your concerns. And, yes, it includes abortion payments with your tax money. And, certainly we will ratchet up our costs for illegals. Please don't let these lawmakers pass a bill that many have not read or should I say none have read? The devil is in the details. BT-100dc

2. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Another example of DUMB Followers. And they are our leaders.

Big Jack

3. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

I just sent AARP a letter with my AARP membership card enclosed. I noted that I wanted no part of a liberal orginization such as this and to refrain from sending me any type of correspondence. All AARP does is sell insurance. They could care less about the people they are supposed to be supporting. Ed

4. birddog1964

birddog1964 TS Member

the way this country is going at this point and time I won't be surprised if the pres don't end up like Kennedy, Lincoln and this is not my feelings of the man I just fill like something will happen as in the past has showed.

lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.