1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Proof Obama's Birth certificate is bogus

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by W.P.T., May 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Proof Obama

As you all know, Donald Trump made a big deal about Obama's birth certificate. As of yesterday, the White House released the birth certificate.

I will tell you right now that I had never given this "birther" issue any credit. I watched the hype and the crazies come out. I completely dismissed the entire ordeal altogether. In fact, it was not until the White House released the birth certificate that it had gained my attention.

I am the studious sort of guy, and I have plenty of time on my hands. So, I took a close look at this document. While I would have thought that this issue would have been closed for good (and, got the crazies to crawl back into their holes), I found two extremely strange inconsistencies that merit some attention.

First of all, the birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961. It also lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, right? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in "Kenya, East Africa". This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could have Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate". But, this is not the only thing that I found that just does not jive.

The other item that I looked into was the hospital that Obama was born in. On the birth certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital". This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", respectively. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978?

Go ahead, look it up. I am not talking crazy talk, these are the facts. Like I said, I thought that this was a non-issue until the actual certificate was released. Now that it has been released, of course I had to look into it. I have found these issues, now I know that something is up. If you doubt me, just look at the following resources:

Sure as hell, the hospital part is true, as you can read about the 1978 merger here.

Post-colonial history (from Wikipedia)
    The first direct elections for Africans to the Legislative Council took place in 1957. Despite British hopes of handing power to "moderate" African rivals, it was the Kenya African National Union (KANU) of Jomo Kenyatta that formed a government shortly before Kenya became independent on 12 December 1963, on the same day forming the first Constitution of Kenya.[

2. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

I'm a bit skeptical of; The birth certificate, The bin-laden story, and ALL POLITICIANS !!!!!! JMHO...........merlyn

3. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

If you want to have some fun go to the President's Birth Certificate; the original release on the White House web site. If you enlarge it to 800% or more, it's obvous that it's a fake. The pixels are not consistent on the letters and dates. The "R" in Barack is the only original letter in the name. The date 1961 has a problem with the "1". Go to 1200% enlargement and move the picture back and forth and the non-original print will dissapear. This is for real, a computer exbert showed me and I have confirmed it on several web sites of the certificate. The pencil marks and siginatures are original. At least they could have used a better fake? AJ

4. wsk

wsk TS Member

He was born in RUSSIA! No wait, in IRAN! No, no... in NORTH KOREA! No, wrong... INDONESIA! We're all screwed!!!

5. drh08

drh08 TS Member

Seriously you need to let this one go, you are beating a dead horse with this birth certificate thing.

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The dance continues while the fools watch, spellbound. Meanwhile back at the tent, the anointed one borrows 2 billion to give Brazil so they can drill for oil they will sell to us.

I do not understand how the average working person doesn't see what is being done to this country.

Good on the Birther deal, Bill.

HM

7. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

A copy of an original should be a document laid on a copier glass and copied, not information copied onto a new form. It's already fact that a renowned company who was also used in federal document productions, analyzed the white house copy release and said certain area's and letters on the certificate were enhanced. They did not say it was a forgery or information on it was incorrect, only that certain letters were enhanced.

8. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

The way I read history the British made British East Africa Protectorate a colony in 1920 and renamed it Kenya. It looks like the hospital was called Kapi'olani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital from 1931 to 1971 when it was renamed Kapi'olani Hospital. I don't think the alleged "proof" is sufficient.

9. Guy

Guy Member

Wikipedia says:

East Africa Protectorate (also known as British East Africa) was an area of East Africa occupying roughly the same terrain as present-day Kenya (approximately 246,800 mi² / 639,209 km²) from the Indian Ocean inland to Uganda and the Great Rift Valley. It was controlled by Britain in the late 19th century; it grew out of British commercial interests in the area in the 1880s and remained a protectorate until 1920 when it became the colony of Kenya.

10. trap72

trap72 Member

YES, YOU PEOPLE!

11. K-GUNS

K-GUNS Member

Well I have a question.....when I wanted to go to Canada fishing I was told I need my birth certificate to get a passport. I tried and was told I need a newer version with the raised seal to get my passport. So I had to send to Harrisburg Pa ( state capital ) to get one. If this holds true for everyone getting a passport,how did Obama get a passport with what he calls a birth certificate ? We all know he travels far and wide on our tax dollars,so how'd he get a passport ? Oh, wait,perhaps he is above the law and doesn't need one ?

crab

12. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Good question Crab,

I went through the same thing in renewing my passport in 2004 and then again in renewing my Nevada drivers license last year. I had to produce a certified copy of the birth certificate.

I would think Mr. Obama would need to do the same periodically.

13. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

He has a passport and it is British. That is because Kanya was a British holding like Porto Rico is an American holing. Bulge.

14. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

I really think that everyone is missing the point. Wether it is or isn't fake, personally I think its real, if people have that much money and influence to have a non born become president then it doesn't matter who's in office. They will get to them also. Face the facts that almost all politicians have a price and they will find it. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

15. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

Isn't it true that because his mother was a US citizen, he automatically becomes one no matter where he was born? Just asking. GaryL.

16. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Isn't it true that because his father was a British citizen he automatically becomes a British citizen, also making him a child with dual citizenship?

17. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

Because of the 1940 Naturalization Act, June 1952, Obama’s mother would have had to be nineteen (19) in order for Obama to be a “natural born” United States citizen. Obama’s mother was only eighteen (18) when she had Obama and therefore was not old enough to meet the residency requirements under our laws at the time of Obama’s birth and be able to register her son’s birth as a “natural born” citizen.”

18. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

A look at his passports would end all the speculation. The photoshop experts have so much evidence this document was put together they are astonished that anyone would try to pass it off as real, I haven't seen anyone disputing that.

19. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

My birth certificate has my hand and foot prints on it. Unless there is DNA markers or the prints how can any document be attributed to the person listed on the name line? Just typing it out on a piece of paper means squat.

20. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

I don't think he was born, I believe he was hatched from an egg like most other reptiles including SNAKES . Woody Sullivan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.