1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PROMOTE Your club

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by k1200ltc509, Apr 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Good morning fellows, I would agree with the both of you. I have posted regularly and several others have also in reference to our club. I post quite a bit in reference to SCTP issues, along with fundraisers, webpages for the program etc. Shotshell, Marco Polo, and others are quite vocal about getting the word out.

The only thing about poosting is the people that reply and aren't contributing snot! Now I am not looking to start anything with that comment but it is as Dad use to say if you are not going to say something nice, then don't!

There have been several threads in the past about this club going under, etc and I have no dog in the fights, but I think that it is a shame that someone runs down another club. And I have had negative experiences at one or two clubs in my life, but I choose not to air that dirty laundry on this forum!

So that is about it. We have a wonderful forum to advertise our shoots and events for all of the world on the WWW to see and read about! Visit a different club or clubs, see what it is like and have fun doing it! See you on the trapline! RLG

PS the club website is downersgrovesc.org
    SCTP webpage is dgscsctp.ning.com

2. chipking

chipking TS Member

Thanks for the good idea Jack. It is sometimes the most obvious things that we overlook. Or as the man said "Now why didn't I think of that"

--- Chip King ---

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.