1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Promote Tolerance for the Mosque

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by gusto777, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gusto777

gusto777 Member

Promote Tolerance

I am appalled that so many of my friends are against the mosque near Ground Zero. We should allow it in order to promote tolerance.

I also propose that two gay nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque to promote tolerance in the mosque. We could call them "The Turban Cowboy" and "You Mecca Me Hot".
    Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork and have an open barbeque with pork ribs and across the street a very daring lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret.” And next door in flashing lights open an Adult Toy Shop. I think for the purpose of tolerance we should build accordingly around the Mosque.

2. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

NOW THAT'S FUNNY..........LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

It put the word "tolerance" in its right perspective!

I've found with people who preach tolerance are some of the most hateful people on the planet!

4. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Can you promise you won't spill any pigs blood around the front door????

Muckin fuslims,,,,,,,,,,,,

5. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Porky's II, The Best Southern Pit Bar-B-Q in Manhattan!

6. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

Gusto777, your stealing someone elses thunder. I recievied an Email this week about a guy named Guy something that is going to open a gay bar next to the proposed Mosque site called the Turban Cowboy. He said he has 6 or 7 backers . The club will be open 24 hours a day and one floor will be alcohol free. He hopes to have it open by the first of the year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.