1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PROMO for sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by poacherjoe, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poacherjoe

poacherjoe Well-Known Member

I have 2 8 LB kegs of Promo for sale. I bought these for a so called friend and he has gotten himself into some trouble and can't afford them so now I am stuck with them!
    The next problem is that they are for local pick up only and how many people that use this gunpowder live near Waterford Ca.?
    I will be going to a trapshoot at Newman and Livermore soon so if anyone needs this powder let me know.The price is $85.00 per keg
    PJ

2. AAfan

AAfan TS Member

Howdy I'm in Bakersfield California...ever go to Kern County Gun Club for trap/skeet? I'm interested or can find friends who are also interested!

Howard

3. poacherjoe

Thanks for the reply Howard,I am sorry but I don't travel that far south.I live near Modesto and I shoot the North and South bay leagues along with ATA when I have the time.
    PJ

4. poacherjoe

Jay;I do use it and I am stocked up on all that I need,This was ordered for someone else that I funded the money for and now he is backing out on the deal and it is my problem now!!In the future I guess I will tell people to show me the money!!
    PJ

5. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

Poacherjoe.......
    I use Promo and will take them off your hands. I am in Sacramento so maybe we can meet in the middle somewhere.

send me an email to xxxtrap200str8@yahoo.comxxx

remove the xxx's

thanks
    jim

6. poacherjoe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.