1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Promatic Traps any comments?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bcnu, Jun 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

We just received one that the conservation department rebuilt and it works pretty well. Although it does have a tendency to throw a lot of flippers and we have been unable to figure out why. Other than that though it seems pretty good. John

2. webley

webley TS Member

Dave,
    I live about 40 miles from where Promatic traps are made so a lot of shooting grounds in the area use Promatic.

My most local club has 20 to 30 Promatics plus various other makes - the manager seems to like them. The same club has recently ordered a Promatic 15 trap OT layout.

Any trap can break but they seem to be a well respected range of traps in the UK.

Regards
    Russell

3. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

We have 4 of them and they are a very reliable machine. I highly recomend them.

BCNU, If you will give me a call tonight I think I can help you with your flipper problem. 660-563-5605.

Jim

4. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Made where, please?

5. webley

webley TS Member

Dave P,
    They are made in the UK - have you had a look at the Promatic website?

Alternatively - if you go to www.multimap.com & choose the United Kingdom section - then put in the Promatic post code:

CH66 7NF

the website will show you exactly where they are located.

Regards
    Russell

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Dave, After some exhaustive research, we ordered 4 new ATA275 machines through Jim Moses at Promatic. 248-613-6786. We had great references on him, and he has been great to work with. Getting them and Canterbury sytems as well from him next week. He's in the Detriot region.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.