1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Prom Night

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BlueDot, May 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueDot

BlueDot TS Member

Hey guys how is everybody today? Tonight is prom at school and I was just wondering if you guys had any advice for me?..Kaleb

2. BP348

BP348 Active Member

What kind of advise are you looking for? Treat her with the respect you would want to be treated with and you should be OK.

Rico
    Father of 2 daughters

3. BlueDot

BlueDot TS Member

Thats what i am looking for Rico I just want something to make this night one that her and I will remember forever.

4. Texas Ton

Texas Ton TS Member

I would suggest, when you know something is wrong, no matter how many are involved--------walk away or stop it.

5. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Tell her she is beautful. Over and over again. Girls just want to be treated nice. At least, that's what I've been told.

6. BlueDot

BlueDot TS Member

Thats some great advice guys

7. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Kaleb,

Take her mother flowers. That is not required but will impress both her and her mother. They dont have to be expensive, just something. Kroger usually has those boquets for like 7 bucks. You gotta score points with her mom too!

Open ALL doors for her. Girls like that.

At dinner, dont put your napkin on the table before she does.

At dinner, help her get seated before you sit down.

Dont drink....girls really dont dig that no matter what kind of front they put on.

Ask her for a good night hug, you will then be able to tell if she wants a good night kiss. NO TONGUE! unless she goes for it first.

RELAX RELAX RELAX. She is nervous too.....such is life!

Hope this helps,

Forrest

8. lvshooter

lvshooter TS Member

Use common sense. You know right from wrong! Great memories and have a grat time.

Remember, there is no curtain call or dress rehearsal in life. Enjoy yourself. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. live today as it is what ocunts.

9. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Does her dad shoot? I would take him a flat of shells. That would be in the back of your mind.....if I do something to his daughter he will use the shells on me that i bought for him.

Im just messing with you Kaleb!

Have a good time!!

10. BlueDot

BlueDot TS Member

Thank You your all doing very well...Kaleb

11. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Kaleb,

How nervous are YOU?

12. richrob

richrob TS Member

As veteran of 4 proms this decade, there is a lot more you can do right than you can do wrong. Easiest thing is, just remember you are there for her, not your friends.

Tell her how good she looks and smile for all the pictures,(there will be a ton) and you should ok. -Rich

13. BlueDot

BlueDot TS Member

I'm not as nervous as I thought I was going to be.

14. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Stay away from booze/chemicals and if you're using a borrowed sports car, don't find out how fast it will go.

15. BlueDot

BlueDot TS Member

I can promise all of you that there will be no drugs or alcohol in my system tonight,and I'm taking my grandfathers new F-150 so there is no chance of me doing anything stupid in it because he would kill me if I did anything to that truck...Kaleb

16. drunk_again

drunk_again TS Member

spike her fruit punch with roofie. nuff said.

17. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Think about the possibilty of someday you having a daughter and treat your date like you would like your daughter to be treated on her Prom night ... Thats not what I did when I went out Prom night but you asked for advice and not what we did ... Don't suck up to her parents too much they will know it and will think you are a suck up, so be real ... If all else fails never admit to anything, and remember the words "I cannot recall, I don't remember, and I don't know", and while your at it have a good time ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

18. oz

oz Active Member

Have fun. You'll remember this for the rest of your life so make it safe, fun, respectful, sober and clean. oz

19. Tdog

Tdog TS Member

Blue Dot
    I worked at our local HS prom last night. Got home after midnight. I'm too old to stay out that late (without a nap) anymore. It looked like most all the kids had a good time. I'm sure that some of them had been drinking or using other substances. The kids that looked like they had the best time were the ones were genuine and weren't out to impress anyone and were there to have a fun evening with their date. Be honest and sincere but not too serious.

20. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Be Smart. I believe you two will be the talk of the night.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.