1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Program/Sporting Clay at 08 Sparta/Grand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Joe Woods, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

I have a friend attending the 08 Grand in Sparta,Il.. Does anyone have suggestions for him to find the contacts for Sporting Clay.

Joe Woods/Ontario

2. hammer-time

hammer-time TS Member

Not sure about what you mean "find the contacts". The sporting range is at the far right end of the trap fields as you enter the property and a couple hundred yards back past the trap/skeet grounds. I would suppose that would be west or possibly north end of the property. They'll be open Thursday through Sunday unless they have special hours for the huge influx of visitors of the Grand. Dennis Sneed is the operator down there. Any employee down there will be able to help him should he need help. Don't know if they moved the traps for the SCTP event, but the one he had set last weekend for the registered event were some of the best I've seen down there! I'm hoping it's close to the same this weekend.

3. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Thankyou for the info.

Joe Woods/Ontario

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.