1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Problems with voice Release?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bruce Specht, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

I went to shoot some practice targets this morning very windy, shoot failry well but all five of us had trouble getting targets to release. All three rounds we were screaming at the mics and eventually the target would be launched just wondering if it could be the wind? The wind was at our backs all day, anyone else have this problem on windy days? Any cures?

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Seriously doubt it was the wind. More likely a problem with the voice release system. Since it seems all the microphones were affected then the problem is most likely with connection that goes to the relay unit in the trap house or the relay unit itself.

Eric

3. Beancounter

Beancounter TS Member

First of all you must learn that it is tone, NOT VOLUME, that makes the darn things work. So keep on screaming - I hope you get a sore throat. I know you won't get a target.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.