1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Problems viewing site in Firefox and Chrome

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by skeet_man, Sep 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Anyone else having problems viewing this site in Firefox or Chrome? In both, the text of the page is all aligned to the RH side of the page. I can't post a new thread in either, and can't get much to load at all in Chrome. Everything seems OK in IE, but the only time I use that is when I have trouble with the other two, I don't think I even have it installed on my laptop anymore.

2. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

No. But I've been told by the company that distributes Hot Rod Magazine and other titles online, that Google Chrome is having some trouble with some applications and to use Windows Internet Explorer or Firefox to view their content.

Ron Burr

3. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

Using Chrome right now. No problems with TS.COM.

4. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

W/e the problem was, it appears to be fixed now, at least in FF. Maybe someone saw my post :) It was wonky late last night when I went to bed as well.

5. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

I got a new PC a couple of weeks ago and could not get IE version 9 to work so I installed Firefox and it has been working fine ever since. I finally got IE 9 to work after applying a Microsoft fix and using Full screen so I could get a tool bar and menu bar. I plan to stay with Firefox though.

6. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

Try using the "frames" option for now, if you're using "no frames".

7. Goliad

Goliad TS Member

Firefox works great for me. Internet Explorer is slooowwwww. I try to avoid Google as much as possible.
    YMMV.

8. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

Internet Explorer was extremely slow for me until I disabled ALL the Addons. I don't know how much it is crippled now cuz I use Firefox.

9. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

i received a bulleting for a tech company that there are problems on the internet with hackers when using IE 7-8 or9. I took there advise and switched to firefox. free program and works much better the IE. Try it. free to download and use.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.