1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem with remington rebate !!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by K-Hill, Jul 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K-Hill

K-Hill Member

Has anyone else had this response regarding their rebate $$$$
    I inquired about my rebate from Remington and the response was that it had been received and approved on 5-13 but they were waiting for funding from Remington
    Sounds strange that Remington is short on $$$ to honor their rebates.

2. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Same problem.. By the way got Federal rebate in 2 weeks, Winchester in 25 days-Its been 10 weeks on Remington so far.

Phil Berkowitz

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I got an email saying it was approved after 6 weeks, now it has been 4 more weeks and nothing yet

4. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Years ago, I purchased a Remington shotgun with a promise of a rebate. All you had to do was mail in your receipt of sale, serial #, and where it was purchased, and walla, you would get your rebate check.

After six weeks, I received nothing. When I called Remington I was told that they never received my information. So, I took the time to send out another batch of information to them and waited another six weeks.

I called again and the same BS, that they never received it. I was getting so upset, that I felt this rebate was not worth my time. I shoot Remington's, but I have no faith in their rebate program at all.

I hope you all have better luck than I did. If I ever send in another rebate to any company, not just Remington, it will be certified mail, RETURN RECEIPT REQUESTED, SO THEY CAN NOT SAY THAT THEY NEVER RECEIVED IT.
    Good Luck,
    Steve Balistreri

5. saintlawrence

saintlawrence Member

Remington is undergoing serious fiscal issues - Cerberus Capitol which owns the company has placed them on a starvation diet regarding funding. If you look at a corporate org chart for the last 4 months - actually since the SHOT Show - you will see that a number of fairly senior and important people have 'left' Remington. This may be a sad finale' to a great American company.

6. rtclark21

rtclark21 Member

I bet that Remington contracts their rebate service, and like any contractor, has to submit & await reimbursement before they can actually pay out the rebate.

7. CLP101

CLP101 TS Member

I've collected on several of their rebates. The only problem I had was that it took 3 months for the shell rebate. The shotgun rebate was only 1 month, but that was 5+ years ago.

8. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Great, so I try 1 case of STSs, send in my rebate and now I hear there's no funding.

All I can think of is that commercial for airline mileage points.

"This is Peggy (male Ruskie voice), there must be some problem with my computer, please hold. errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr."

9. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Same problem. I sent my rebate material on May 7th. A few weeks later I was informed my rebate was processed successfully and it would be mailed to me. Well it's been 8 weeks and still nothing. Last year I received the same rebate in 4 weeks.

10. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

yes it will be the size of a small postcard and can easily be overlooked

11. AEST BOSS

AEST BOSS Member

I got my rebate from Winchester in about 2 weeks. Still waiting (now 90 days) for my rebate from Federal. I didn't waste my time with Remington this year.

12. Fox32

Fox32 Member

K-Hill I have the exact same problem. Sent mine in in Mid-April and was approved 5-13 and still NO REBATE.

13. Hogsan

Hogsan Member

Same as above posts. Sent mine in April and received the approved BS e mail and the website says processing ??? Worst case we wind up paying full price for Remington and rebates from everyone else.......This time only I betcha!

Jim O

14. WCW4269

WCW4269 Member

Hi to All, When I inquired to the rebate service that handles rebates for Rem.
    I got this reply. Bill W.
    Dear Consumer,
    Our system does show your rebate has been processed and qualifies for payment. However, we are currently waiting for funding from the client to complete the payment process. In the event that you do not have your payment in the next 2-3 weeks please feel free to check back with us for any updates or go online to www.cmspromocheck.com. I apologize for the delay.

Linda
    Consumer Relations Representative

877.322.8355 (p)
    cms@cmspromocheck.com
    http://www.cmspromocheck.com

Please consider the environment before printing this email

15. Rays

Rays TS Member

Sent some in last year and took almost 5 months before I got the rebate check. Ray S

16. TjayE

TjayE Member

Has anybody received their rebate from Remington this year? It has been 8 weeks since I sent my information (for 5 flats of Nitro 27 shot shells) in for my rebate and still no check. They just say "In process" when I check status. Tom

17. TjayE

TjayE Member

18. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

Last year my Remington shell rebate took 3 full months......but, I did finally receive it.

19. Tugboat

Tugboat Member

Thanks for the heads up on this problem...I was going to buy a few flats of the STS greens...Good shells and they go through my reloader like butter..Soory to hear of their possible financial woes..

20. leadvail

leadvail Member

Sent both win and rem last month for $100 ea. when Dicks had sale. Sites both say not received yet. Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
problems getting remington rebate
reminggton rebate not honored
remington rebate emailed receipt
remington rebate problem

remington rebate problems

remington rebate response mailed
remington rebates issues
remington rebates problems