1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem with PSSA web site?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by smsnyder, Dec 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Can someone tell me why PSSA will not answer emails or phone calls from Andrew Zborovsky and other shooters. Andy is a true gentleman and one hell of a shooters. He has lead the state twice in singles and won tons of other events. Can someone tell me why Andrew picture is not on the PSSA web site. (This guy earned it.) They have tons of pictures of andy from all the shots. Thank You.

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Huh?

Curt

3. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

I took that picture. They have a ton of other pictures also from the Pa. State Shoot.They need to contact Andy.

4. zinger

zinger Member

Earl, are you sure Andy has had pictures taken after winning a trophy? Not everyone takes the time to go have their picture taken after a win and that's the only way to have a picture on file. Since Dennis passed away, I don't know if his database was passed on to PSSA or not.

5. zinger

zinger Member

I guess they do! here it is.

6. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

That and many others... he won 3 or 4 other events and has other photos also. I don't understand what's going on and I don't know who is taking care of our website but this is the second year in a row. I understand we all are busy!!! BUT... He is the PA leader for 2 years in a row. Let's get on the ball!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.