1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem with Cynergy

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by johnlhelm, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnlhelm

johnlhelm Member

Took my 12 ga. Cynergy out after a few months in the safe. It has had a total of maybe 2000 rounds through it. First shot..couldn't pull the trigger, felt like it was on safe. I was flustered but it wasn't on safe, I openned action all the way,took out the shell, closed it fully and the action worked fine. Put a shell in and couldn't pull the trigger. Openned and closed it and it fired fine. Tried to shoot the round of trap but the problem occurred so often I finally gave up. Could not figure out what was causing it. Any ideas? John Helm

2. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Shooting reloads?? Shells may not be seating flush into the chamber, preventing the top lever from closing all the way.

3. TBFA

TBFA Member

Take your stock off, and look at the trigger, maybe something broke, or came loose.

4. Cynergytrap

Cynergytrap TS Member

Same thing happened to me. Take stock off and you will find that a cotter pin has broken off causing a nut to back off/loosen. Tighten and put new pin on and your back in business.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.