1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pro

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BigM-Perazzi, May 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Isn't it great to see people congratulating each other instead of stirring the pot!

I'm suspecting your intent was the latter?

2. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

How much money did you win? HMB

3. Kemper

Kemper Active Member

Why not take some classes from Ricky and learn to shoot instead of what you are doing?? we don't need a Pro Class to dilute shooting payouts more? My guess Ricky isn't getting your trophies anyway, maybe some of mine? Hell, I am glad for him, and anybody that works hard enough to kick the rest of us to the curb.

Barry Kemper

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Sportshot.....

5. LostPostOne

LostPostOne TS Member

Its called talent and some have more than others. Get over it. Less talented want to change the rules.Yep discusted.

6. 7mag

7mag Well-Known Member

Good shooting Ricky!! Go to the shoot have a goodtime. I loved football too but the majority of people who play don't go past high school even less go to pros. It's not because the wants not there it's because God given talent & heart. Whiners and Wanta beese will always have a excuse and reason to cry. Here's a news flash for you life isn't fare.

7. tanda1

tanda1 Active Member

With the right bait and a decent cast... its almost like fishing with dynamite.

8. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

That original post was pulled from his facebook page. Nice to see he has friends pulling his posts and posting out of context here......keep your friends close and enemies closer....... looks like Ricky does not need any trapshooting supplies, just a plate of armor for his back so he does not get stabbed.

9. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

Jealousy is an ugly thing...

10. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

If there was a pro class, everyone would be trying to get into it, so they could be one of the "Big Dogs." Who are we kidding?

11. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Cheap shot by a sporty.

Don

12. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

A pro class borders on insanity. Can anyone explain how someone carrying a 99%+ Singles average somehow affects other shooters winnings in lower classes. Same with Doubles.

If those same shooters were properly handicapped at a yardage that reflects their true ability the subject would never come up and the ATA would likely prosper again!!

13. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Are you felling OK Andy? :^)

14. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Matt, I will after my first BUD!!

15. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Are there any "big dogs" who aren't morbidly obese?

16. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

17. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

How were the nachos?

Bob Falfa

18. Kemper

Kemper Active Member

Yakass

19. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

A low center of gravity keeps the gun platform stable...

20. juststartin'

juststartin' Member

Kinda weird to be pulling something off a Facebook page and reposting it here, don't you think? It's also kinda f'ed up that you have to be "friends" with Rick to view his posts. Maybe he'll be reviewing his friend list here shortly. Meanwhile, since you're so perturbed about the ATA not having an Industry, or "Pro" class as you say, let's assume a few things just for a minute. I'll assume you're AAA in both singles and doubles. went to Idaho, and got beat? Naw, I bet that didn't happen. 27 yard line shooter, and Ricky got you in a few HDCP events? No, that didn't happen either, right? You lost money in options to him? Probably not, either.

Now, for a second, let's look at some FACTS. Rick started shooting at Lincoln Trap & Skeet around the age of 12. His Father usually didn't let him leave practice until he ran 25 straight, or 50, or whatever. He has shot on some of the biggest stages against other "Top Dogs", whom you failed to mention here. Sometimes he's won, a lot of other times he's lost. He's won his share of money throughout the years. He's probably lost more than a buck or two. What I'm getting at is, he has PUT IN THE WORK to be considered one of the Top 10 ATA shooters for a number of years running now.

Marshall, Campbell, Leo, Hawley, Kiner, Stafford, etc. didn't all just get behind a shotgun one day and realize they had a gift, a talent, that most of us don't have, nor may never have, no matter the amount of time we put in. They earned their status in this game.

That being said, Mr. Costello, the opportunity is yours for the taking. Marshall probably has 300,000 Registered ATA targets to your 15,000+? Wouldn't wanna even guess the amount of practice hulls he's chucked outta those Perazzi's and Krieghoff's over the past 26 years. I'd say a little practice is in order for you...

Amazing the stuff you can find out on the internet, isn't it, Sir?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.