1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

pro reach

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by Mike O'Hare, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Mike O'Hare

Mike O'Hare TS Member

Anyone have any good load suggestions for 1 1/8oz loads for proreach. Looked at alliant loading data and not many loads for 1 1/8 oz loads. Looking to be around 1300fps

2. mg1polo

mg1polo TS Supporters TS Supporters

I do not believe that your going to find anything that slow with Pro Reach.
    It's not intended to be used for your application.
    More of a MAGNUM load powder.
    Good Luck,
    MG

3. SecondChance

SecondChance Active Member

I would feel that if that is what you are looking for with a 1-1/8th, look at Winchester Super HandiCap and find what you want. They are showing GM hulls with your velocity and the lowest chamber pressures. The AA's and STS are over 11K in chamber pressures. I loaded some last year for S&G's and after those 2 boxes were gone, that's it for me. Too much muzzle blast and just didn't really need it. Ported barrels more than likely didn't help either.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  4. Sportshot2

Sportshot2 Active Member

Pro Reach. I've been looking for it for months. I think there is some fast 28 ga recipes I wanted to try but can't locate the powder

5. SecondChance

SecondChance Active Member

A guy in Evansville has a few pounds. I am happy with WSH and if I need more I grab the LongShot.

6. 3200-man-2

3200-man-2 Member

When you do find some , please share what that 17.5 grs of Pro Reach ended up doing ?