1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pro or Cons about Bridgeshoot ribs

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Sprkee, Jun 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sprkee

Sprkee Member

Looking to possibly purchase a Bridgeshoot Rib for my DT10 Sporting gun for trap shooing . Any advice or info would help.

Thanks

2. dead on 4

dead on 4 Well-Known Member

The Bigski is is correct when he says check out ADD-A-Rib. The biggest deterrent to Bridgeshoot is not quality, they have quality, it's landed cost from Italy. Both companies utilize a clamp on system with up down adjustments and have a wide selection of long, tall, low and short ribs. Check them out at www.addarib.com. Chalk one up for American manufacturing.............

Surfer

3. pakk

pakk Member

I have an adjustable add a rib. It's been held on with double stick tape. I have no issues or worries about it staying on. That 3m tape is amazing.

4. dead on 4

dead on 4 Well-Known Member

I think if you check their web sight or give them a call you may find their adjustables are clamp on's, I may be wrong; its happed before.

As far as height is concerned, the best thing to do is make a mock up from Balsa wood and tape on your gun and go shoot it. Start high and you can cut it down as shoot your tests if need be, then order that height

Surfer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.