1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pro-Con about Benelli super black eagle 2

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hogpwrrr, Oct 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hogpwrrr

hogpwrrr TS Member

l just bought a new Benelli. Any good thing about Benelli Super Black Eagle 2. Bad things about it.

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I own one and I see nothing bad about it. Awesome goose gun

3. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Poor resale value and if your sensitive to gun movement like I am, it will jump all over you. Sorry to be negative but the first time I shot one was and will be the last. The action sounds like an old truck door slamming so wear ear plugs. Shoot a Benelli then shoot a Beretta auto right after that...now there's a good comparison. The Beretta is quiet and has little gun movement...and has good resale value.

milt

4. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Milt, I beg to differ with you. I own several Beretta auto's and mine sound worse than any other auto's I have ever owned. I often wondered if everyone else could hear them. My 1100's are a lot quieter. As for the SBE2 it don't like reloads or low powered shells or that has been my experience. Jackie B.

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

My opinion only so not worth much. I take the Benelli hunting and the Beretta to the trap club and theres a reason

6. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

I don't doubt that some disagree. But that is my experience as a little guy shooting an A-301 Beretta vs. a Benelli. What I don't understand is the comparison between a Beretta closing vs an 1100 or Benelli. Can't really see the comparison unless your Beretta is different model than mine. I have no Berettas past the A-301 model. Past threads regarding the Benelli that I've seen have been mostly critical, and I agree.

Different strokes for different folks.

Hogy, the answer to your question should be...if you like it, that's good....I didn't!

milt

Good luck and I hope you love it, and wish you good luck with it...
    I understand the Benelli is popular with Sporting Clays shooters but I don't see many on the trap line...and I see tons of Beretta Autos...JMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

cons to benelli trap shooting

sbe2 resale