1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PRINCE WILLIAM SNUBS HUSSEIN AND MY "BELLE"

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by BAD 303, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Prince William and Kate have snubbed the Obama's for their upcoming April wedding. The Obama's were not invited to the royal wedding and they are not happy about it. At least some people see thru their act. Even if they are an ocean away. Their act has grown old around the world in less than two years.

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

PRINCE WILLIAM SNUBS HUSSEIN AND MY

Bummer! Kind of sends a pretty clear (and strong) message.

Good for the Prince & bride.

Curt

3. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Will and Kate don't need a their wedding gift. They can borrow the Queens I-pod.

4. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

this upcoming royal wedding is not an official state event, since William is not on the throne, so they are not obligated to invite heads of state...also it was reported, Kate and William want more common folk to attend. He seems more down to earth than his father Prince Charles, whose ego is as bloated as most heads of state's egos are....Prince Chuck had heads of state attend his wedding but as I say again, he is egotistical, his sons are not.

5. dverna

dverna Active Member

This was sent to me. Parts are incorrect but I hope it is true in most respects.

Don Verna

Royal snub for the Obama’s:

Prince William and Kate Middleton wedding:

President Barack Obama and Michelle are not invited!

Michelle is livid over the snub and Obama can’t believe it. What is happening and what can I do about it seems to be the thoughts in Obama’s head.

Meanwhile, William and Kate have it together.

Prince William and Kate Middleton are planning a royal wedding in April, 2011. Prince William personally told the wedding planners to strike Obama’s from the guest list. He stated, “I did not want Michelle Obama trying to pull her center of attention ploy trying to upstage Kate on Kate’s wedding day”. Sources reveal that William said, “She may run Obama, but she doesn’t run me or England”. The Democrats and Obama would like to play the race card as they have done so many times in America , but it is difficult when other black heads of states are invited to the wedding and will be warmly received.

Now, what is the future King of England's reasons for snubbing the Obama’s to the world and making them a laughing stock? It has nothing to do with America beyond being so stupid as to elect such low class imperfection to the office of President and First Lady. The decisions they make can and will affect the World.

Secondly, Michelle called his mother Diana an over sexed clothes horse and further stated that she, Michelle, was more popular than Diana ever was.

Thirdly, Michelle Obama showed her butt at every major social function endeavoring to be the Queen in the lime light. In other words, just a lack of class.

Fourthly, the Queen Mother, William’s grandmother also has her reasons. Obama refused to bow to her, but a few days later bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia . Michelle manhandled her by becoming too familiar by putting her arm around her. The Queen only shakes hands with gloves on … those are the traditions and still honored by the Royals. The Queen said to her staff, “Never allow that woman to be in the same room with me again” and she meant every word of it. The gifts from Obama and Michelle were both tacky and in poor taste…it's all a matter of class. In addition, the Queen Mother supported Prince William in his decision because the word is out about the lavish booze parties at the White House, the expensive vacations, and state visits costing the American tax payers billions of dollars un-necessarily when the American people need the resources

We here at True American can’t decide if it's just low class or no class.

The Obama’s are desperately trying to make it a slight against America. Every past Head of State has always been invited. This is not a state function as William is not yet a Sovereign. It's just a multi-million dollar private wedding and the Obama’s have been royally snubbed by the British Royals; not America, just the present classless leaders…

The True American!

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Makes sense to me!

7. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Dang, some hotel just lost rental(on our nickle) of an entire floor of rooms. Maybe two.

8. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Obama & his wife could become the "first wedding crashers"

Phil Berkowitz

9. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Still trying to figure out why you refer to as "Belle". Closest thing i can come up with is because she is shaped like one? Bulge.

10. shelly

shelly TS Member

Well, Rich, even though twinky is very common, it looks like he won't be invited either since he's lacking in all the qualifications you mentioned.

11. The Stive

The Stive Member

Good for the Prince and his Bride. John

12. trap-pr

trap-pr Member

obama did not wont to park cars lol ron

13. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Trap-pr,

You beat me to it! I was thinking they could volunteer to serve on the wait staff at the reception.

Mo' tea suh?

14. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I think the LIBS will be quiet on that one (BELCH)---SJB---

15. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Just read Obama's book, "Dreams of My Father" to see the depth of his dislike (hatred?) for England. His behavior towards our greatest ally has been embarrasing to America and Americans. He is our President and out of respect to the office I will not say here what I think of him as a person!

16. DaveChic

DaveChic TS Member

The reason why Michelle Obama is being refered to as "My Belle" is because of Sir Paul McCartney. Sir Paul was honored twice in 2010 by President and Mrs. Obama. During the events Paul sang to Mrs. Obama the Beatles classic "Michelle". Part of the song goes: "Michelle, my belle, these are words that go together well".

I loved the Beatles and always liked Paul McCartney but I have lost a lot of respect for Sir Paul for his love of the Obama's and Bill Clinton. I also did not like Paul's remark (he called it a joke) about President George W. Bush never being in a library. I guess there is no accounting for taste.

Dave Cichelli

17. pdq

pdq Member

Saves the US taxpayers probably $500+ million in travel and security costs.

Pete

18. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

She put the Ugh in ugly

19. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Probably a good thing they didn't get invited. They probably would have showed

with a 10 gallon sack of BBQ pork rinds and a 12 pack of Colt 45 malt liquor

for a wedding gift.

Barry and Shelly.....that'd be like having the Simpsons attend your wedding.

Prize pair of putzes.

20. setool

setool Member

LOVE IT !!!!! How better to show the World the true (cough) Pres. we are stuck with. Hopefully, we are 1/2 way through this travesty...

Mark Schneider

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.