1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Prince George's Trap and Skeet Club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rhymeswithorange, Dec 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

Prince George

Going to the East Coast the week between X-mas and New Years. Wondering if anyone here shoots there, particularly interested in shooting bunker there. Any info would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Dave Eberhart

2. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

you need to call ahead of time to ask if the bunker is open on the day you plan to shoot,....that is what the manager told me...I plan to start doing some bunker shooting next year and take a break from sporting clays...can't wait!!!

3. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

Call on the phone. Try at all costs to talk to Mark Biggins, the manager.

4. Hollywood Marine

Hollywood Marine TS Member

A very friendly place to shoot. In addition to a well stocked pro-shop, they have trap, bunker trap, wobble trap, skeet, sporting clays, and five stand. Gun and equipment rentals are also available, as is certified instruction. Enjoy
    Doug Humble

5. SilverShooter

SilverShooter TS Member

Not all of their trappers know how to setup/manage the bunker control box. Thoough I have used it several times, i dont know it well enough to write about it but it is a simple process. If you want to shoot it, call ahead and talk to one of the managers (mark, morgan) who will make it happen.

They have a league shoot Sundays 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM, and they have a food vendor with great food. Regular hours are Sa, S, M, F 10 AM to 5 PM. Tues-Thurs 10 Am to 8:30 PM under lights.

Yes, on the weekends it can get busy with newbies, hunters and college kids. Lots of friendly old farts, many welcomming folks, three cute trappettes, and a few curmudgeons. Have fun.

6. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I learned to shoot trap there. It is a great club.

7. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

The league mentioned is an American trap league. Open to the public, no ATA affiliation required.

8. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

Thanks everyone, will be sure to call ahead.

Dave Eberhart

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.