1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

primers for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by pilsbury, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pilsbury

pilsbury TS Member

0   0   0

any one looking for 209 primers this site claims to have winchester and remingtons . just have to call or email to see for sure . http://www14.inetba.com/tandtreloading/productCat46601.ctlg

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

179.95 + shipping and hazmat? May as well be out of them.

3. pilsbury

pilsbury TS Member

0   0   0

179.95 thats for 5000 . if your out it beats nothing

4. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

PLUS THE HAZMAT FEE!! That makes them real expensive

5. darr

darr Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Well said shooting coach.If people wouldn't pay crazy prices then the prices would come down.

6. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

0   0   0

T and T is usually overpriced anyway. You might catch them at a local Gun Show and save the HazMat and beat them up on the price. They're not usually willing to deal. Last I knew they were in NE PA (Easton).

7. Heckyea

Heckyea TS Member

0   0   0

If you're waitng for them to come down you're going to be shooting BBs.
    Ron Zimmerman

8. dverna

dverna Active Member

0   0   0

If you cannot get something and you NEED it; you will pay for it.

If you only WANT something, you may pay if you can afford to - or decide you do not want it badly enough to pay the price.

Remember when.......................... How many bought shot at $35+ a bag?

Pilsbury gave us an option. If you wish to shoot and have no other options - it is personal choice.

I have seen 1000 pistol primers going for $75. It makes no sense but it is reality.

Don Verna

9. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

0   0   0

The difference between $150/5M and $200/5M is $0.25 per box of loaded shells.

If you are out of primers, that extra quarter a box for ammo seems kind of trivial. And yes I would rather have better prices and availability too bad that ain't the way of the world right now.

10. Brad Metcalf

Brad Metcalf TS Member

0   0   0

I know this sounds hard to do but heres my thought.

If every one would stop trying to stock up or hoard for one month the pricks that ran out and bought up all they could would start feeling the pressure.

Couple weeks ago one of the dealers at a local gun show went around early and bought every box of 45 acp he could find. He then proceeded to try and rape every person wanting some.

I stopped at another gun shop last week and inquired about 45ACP, yea I got some for $35.00 for 50 rounds. I said keep it and walked out.

This will pass if we stick together and refuse to pay the rape charges.

Mildot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.