1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Primaries do matter!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by spritc, May 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spritc

spritc Active Member

Primaries do matter, so don't forget to vote to kick the liberals and anti-gunners out. Here in Indiana it's Tuesday May 8th. Check your state for your date and go vote!!

Steve in Indiana

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

We had a Liberal fake come out of the slime to oppose Scott Walker as a fake Republican for the recall election.

Media has been vary scarce with coverage of this matter, and the thought is the Dems might cross over to get the Governor off the ballot.

Not likely but this is the type of shabby crap that happens.

Obama got in the Illinois Senate by getting enough of the opponent's nomination signatures disqualified.

We live in the age of trickery and sneakiness, not the world I grew up in.

So be sure and vote every election you are able to.

HM

3. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Good way to keep a Democratic Majority in the Senate.

4. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Engage brain, close piehole.

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

John,,,,,keety needs a brain to follow your suggestion....

6. 3200SK Robinson

3200SK Robinson TS Member

HALFMILE, well put my friend we need to really watch these slimey NO GOOD fake human beings they will go anything to stay in office or get into office. I know the word HATE is bad but, I've gotten to the point I HATE to the core every one of these sorry, lying, racist, anti-GOD, American hating, Constitution hating, twisted mind worms. You know that liberalism is REALLY a brain disorder at birth! They can ALL go see the DEVIL for all I care and get the heck out of our country and go ruin someone else's. Watch your back and keep your eyes open they WILL attack form behind like cowards they are. Rich

7. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

kolardude, just to add to your post., The election office of the state of Indiana has tweaked the primary this year to make it easier for the people counting the votes. All people voting for Mourdock for senate are to vote Tuesday May 8, while those voting for Lugar are to vote Wen May 9.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.