1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Prices Up!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DecalDude, Dec 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Well last week I was contemplating buying an AR15 for $699. My bad looks like my days of getting 1 at that price isnt going to happen. I can and will live with out 1. I suppose I can blame it on Obammy. Now I do have a mini14 and was pricing mags for it and well I will just be happy with what I got now. Again I will blame it on Obammy.
    Prices on Pennswood.com jumped as well. I may just wait till some dingbat needs money because he spent too much on a gun and ammo and get it cheap with ammo.

Is this sucker gunna get ANYTHING LOWERED FOR US?

Jerry Lewis

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Same thing happened in 1996 but today there are a greater number of brain dead adults out of our campies of indoctrination!!

3. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Don't know what planet you are on....but for the last few days...every gunny store I know is sold out of magazines, black rifles and ammo....people are lining up who do not look like "gunny types"......the mad rush is on...and this time, it is a lot worse than the last time.....

Good luck finding any rifles for $699.....(check all the on line gunnysites and you will see virtually all are out of stock of everything..)

Prices will double and triple.....count on it.....

4. Gold Medal

Gold Medal Member

Yes, he will lower something for you--your standard of living.

5. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

I had a friend who went to a gun show yesterday. 50 protesters outside. 223 ammunition doubled in price and idiots fighting for it. Every black gun double to triple in price. People rushing to buy em. Wait 6 months. When it becomes apparent a republican congress will not pass gun bans the prices will fall.

6. JH

JH Well-Known Member

cbxchris.....

Living in denial is not a good way to be, son.....

Have you ever heard of an "executive order?"

7. gun1357

gun1357 Active Member

The San Antonio Express News has a story today about the local gun show. The last AR15 they had sold for $2300.00. Last month it was $699.00. Ron

8. semperfi909

semperfi909 Well-Known Member

Prices are up because suppliers/dealers are gouging the shooting community. There is no current real scarcity of anything.

Gun dealers are just as ready to screw you as the oil companies.

9. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

Executive order cannot ban any firearm.........Ammunition or clip nor raise taxes or honestly do much of anything. If it were possible it would have already been done. That is why Obama/Biden are pushing CONGRESS to act. The senate may........the house will not. Bang I am NOT your son and if you feel the need to talk down to someone get a mirror.

10. JH

JH Well-Known Member

cbxchris,

Typically, those in DENIAL tend to be "yung'uns"......supply and demand...HIGH DEMAND raises prices....we live in a capitalist society where profit motive rules the day......

Obama will use Clintonesque strategies to install a ban....you can expect all kinds of shenanigans....we have all seen stages 1: Emotional manipulation and exploitation of mass murder to further a dormant anti-gun agenda; 2: Liberal Media Blitz; 3: Hollywood Blitz.....there is more coming!

You wait six months for the price drop in guns and ammo.....While you are at it,
    maybe, also wait another 50 years for the price of gasoline to drop.....Good Luck with That!

11. oz

oz Active Member

hyou can find magazines at midway, midsouth,brownells,cabelas, natchez or just google a search. best magazines i have found are C-products stainless steel and company owned by a veteran.

12. 88oliver

88oliver Member

""Prices are up because suppliers/dealers are gouging the shooting community. There is no current real scarcity of anything.

Gun dealers are just as ready to screw you as the oil companies.""

So when does it become price gouging?
    If there had just been a storm and I decide to load my pickup with plywood and drive to storm area and try to sell for say double the price I can get arrested

13. mike calkins

mike calkins TS Member

Gas prices are down almost $1.00 a gallon from last spring in my neck of the woods.

14. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

Its obvious. You can't fix stupid here with some people. I will keep my opinion and figure it to be right. BTW,Clinton had a dem congress and house. Obama does not and the scars of that assault ban are still remembered in the dem party even today. Oh yeah....gas was under 3 dollars last I bought.

15. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

It will probly get better in time like it did 4 years ago. In the mean time the Firearms companies and Gun shops can enjoy their profits like the oil industry did. I have a Mini 14 that doesnt get shot enough already,it can hang out with the rest of the Rugers in the cabinet. Didnt need no Black guns in there any how lol Or do they make a AR with laminated stocks? LMAO

I had a Merry Christmas despite all around me,Hope you all did too!!!!!!!!!

Jerry Lewis

16. mooster1223

mooster1223 Member

Yep, you can get wood furniture for your AR if you're so inclined...

http://www.precisionfirearms.com/19.html

17. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Just wait a few months. All these chicken littles will discover they don't really have a need for "a black gun" and would rather have cash.

It happened 4 years ago and will happen again. That is unless there are a continuing series of mass murders. If that happens all bets are off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.