1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Price question

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by shooter93, Oct 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooter93

shooter93 TS Member

0   0   0

Hi folks,

This is a rather broad question but I thought maybe I could get an idea here. I have a fellow who wants my Perazzi( I'm not even sure I want to sell it) In akk honesty I have no idea of it's worth so I was hoping people here could give me a range. It's about 10 yrs old and shot very little, call it a 95% gun. It's a Perazzi MX8 doubles gun, single trigger, low American rib with typical Perazzi wood. 30 inch fixed chokes. I haven't been able to shoot much lately but I do shoot it well so not selling it doesn't bother me but I would like to have a price range if possible. Thanks for any help.
    Scott

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I'm going to throw out, sight unseen, $3500

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

maybe moer, but we need details and pictures

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

0   0   0

yes.

Kinda like asking a dentist, how much to fix your teeth, without opening your mouth! HA!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.