1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Price on a used kolar stock and forend

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by RAScott, Oct 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RAScott

RAScott Member

I am considering selling my Kolar stock and forend wood. the stock is RH and is a #1 and fits a TA max and is in great shape i did add a adjustabled jones pad and have 2 pads for it. it comes with the factory adjustable comb. when the gun was ordered it had a $600.00 dollar wood ugrade. anybody have an idea what it is worth?

Bob S
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bird Grinder

Bird Grinder Member

Any pictures?

3. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

I will give you $500 for the set.

4. RAScott

RAScott Member

I am trying to put a figure on it, my new stock is about 6 weeks from delivery. I will keep you in mind if that is not to far out for a time frame. Bob S

5. Bridger

Bridger Member

I wouldn't be in a big hurry to sell the factory stock. You need to make sure the new stock is going to work for you. Also, if your new stock has some weird dimensions and if/when you go to ever sell your gun, the stock on it will be worthless to most buyers. At that point it would be nice to have the factory stock to make your gun more marketable. I know you're going to say you're never going to sell the gun but just in case....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ua32f6100ar prices in kolar

used kolar stocks