1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Price of Shot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by drunk_again, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drunk_again

drunk_again TS Member

supply and demand..........

2. DS-AA

DS-AA Member

CHINA

3. pheasantmaster

pheasantmaster Well-Known Member

Secret plot to poison all waterfowl by a drunken oklahomian.

4. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Drunk has the answer and DS has what appears to be a large part of the cause. I posted a link above that shows the last 24 hours of the price of lead. If you open that page you will see on the left an area "Historical Charts". Click on "Lead". That will show a number of charts showing the supply and price of lead over the last 5 years. Very interesting information, if the lead market turns your crank (LOL). Bill Malcolm

5. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Last Saturday at Rochester NY I was quoted $24.99 a bag at the dealer (BEIKIRCH's) who sells to clubs in the region. What he charges for delivery I have no idea.

A shooter was also told to stock up on ammunition, as they were about to raise prices by 10%.

Esates were going for $39.99 a case. I purchased the same ammo last year, same place, same month, for $34.

6. oletymer

oletymer Member

Every thing is going up in price, get used to it. That is why 7/8 and 1 ounce loads are more popular than ever.

7. BlueDot

BlueDot TS Member

How sure of this are you Doctor?

8. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

I have Remington magnum shot for $25.99 per bag and for 10 or more bags it is $24.99 per bag.
    Don

9. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

stewarts better shotmaker is the way to go,you have 3 chioces,1)keep complaining,the price of shot will never come down(look at gas,food&everything else)or 2) make your own. or 3)quit shooting....mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.