1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

price of shells

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by energy, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. energy

energy TS Member

The club I belong to has some very reasonable prices on components and ammo. I buy all my stuff there and not because of the price.
    I tend to consider the whole picture. The club is a small business just like mine. Without the support of my customers, I wouldn't have a business. Without your support maybe we won't have a place to shoot.
    I've not seen a sport where no one blinks twice about a $5000 gun but pinches the blood of a penny when buying ammo. They drive a couple of hours to save 25 cents on a box of shells. I know, it adds up. I think supporting my club is more important and my way of saying 'thanks for being there'.
    When I imagine all the planning, organization, keeping employees available, running these big shoots,
    arranging for all the awards, keeping track of all the scores, trying to keep most shooters happy..... not to mention the up keep of all the equipment, utilities, grounds keeping, having food service available and
    still keeping a reasonable price to participate in all the events..... they have my support.
    Bob Nohren

2. energy

energy TS Member

The club I belong to has some very reasonable prices on components and ammo. I buy all my stuff there and not because of the price.
    I tend to consider the whole picture. The club is a small business just like mine. Without the support of my customers, I wouldn't have a business. Without your support maybe we won't have a place to shoot.
    I've not seen a sport where no one blinks twice about a $5000 gun but pinches the blood of a penny when buying ammo. They drive a couple of hours to save 25 cents on a box of shells. I know, it adds up. I think supporting my club is more important and my way of saying 'thanks for being there'.
    When I imagine all the planning, organization, keeping employees available, running these big shoots,
    arranging for all the awards, keeping track of all the scores, trying to keep most shooters happy..... not to mention the up keep of all the equipment, utilities, grounds keeping, having food service available and
    still keeping a reasonable price to participate in all the events..... they have my support.
    Bob Nohren

3. energy

energy TS Member

How do you delete one of these?
    B

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

If my club was making a buck on the ammo and supplies I would agree 100% Im always going there, so gas and time are not a factor. To turn A PROFIT on ammo and supply. Im sure Massachusetts would make us become a licensed dealer of some sort. We pay cost + 1% in fuel add on for delivery.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.