1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Price of Perazzi Gun?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BenelliM2, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BenelliM2

BenelliM2 TS Member

I am looking to upgrade from my beretta 391 and have looked at alot of guns picked up an MX-15 and liked the feel of it. I see a lot of used ones for sale but what does a new one go for? (basic model not the higher end one)I live in MI, who is the nearest dealer who carries them?

2. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

I think they start at 10k..

3. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

$10,000......Baloney. Check with Ray Stafford, Rob Taylor, Lynn Gipson, Doug Gray, Giacomo, and on and on. Biggest bargain from the entire Perazzi line.

4. lovethesport

lovethesport Member

"priceless" ----- lol

5. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

Great lakes sporting has the largest stock of high grade guns in Michigan. Commerce twp.
    Otherwise check out Jaqua's in Findly Ohio.

6. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

New ones can be had in the $8500 range... but might I ask why..??? There are many well maintained MX15's in the $4500 range in the used market.. Unmollested and in excellent condition.. A very dynamic SBT gun..and well respected in the ranks..

7. bkt514

bkt514 Active Member

I got a nice one in private sale with Wilkinson barrel work for $4K.

8. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Try $7300 new. If you don't need any warm and fuzzy feelings from the dealer over the phone. That's what my friend paid recently. Straight deal, no soft spoken sales talk, no stories telling, gun shipped to his FFL the same week. Perazzi USA warranty.

He doesn't particularly like that dealer person, but he has the best price and very straight forward, take it or leave it. My friend doesn't care about dealer service and didn't expect any, because the gun is covered by full factory warranty.

If the above is acceptable to you, call Eurochasse in greenwich, CT.

BTW, I spoke to that particular dealer before, I definitely didn't get any warm and fuzzy feelings over the short conversation, but I have to admit, he does have the best prices and good inventory.

9. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Jordan,

Are you nuts? LOL.

The MX-15's are nice. If you truly are serious about one send me a PM. I know someone who as one for sale and they shoot on the WMCC.

P.S. Glad to see your not looking for a K-gun!

Matt Ski

10. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Jordan

Are you nuts for a couple or grand more you could have a real gun [that would be a K-gun]you would not have to put stickers on it like Matt does,you could leave the stickers off and be proud.

hook

11. BenelliM2

BenelliM2 TS Member

Matt,

I am not sure if I want a new one or used still trying to find out more about them before I buy anything.

Hook,

I have looked at the kreighoffs to but after hearing about K-guns BLOWING UP! I thought I better go with someting else!

Either way whatever I get if I can shoot it half as good as you guys shoot I will be doing allright!

Still shooting my POS-gun (PIECE OF SH!T beretta),Jordan Dekker

12. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Jordan

Don't forget your extra trigger and your vary own scrodum belt bag.

your helpful and vary good friend hook

hook

13. BenelliM2

BenelliM2 TS Member

Hey Hook,

Got these this morning do ya think I could make a belt bag out of them?
    [​IMG]

14. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Good hunting are we going to be eating them at the wild game dinner,if so how are you going to fix them.

hook

15. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Jordan,

My advice...DON'T BUY NEW! Used Perazzi's are well worth it. Keep in mind they will need rebuilt every 3-4 years depending on how much you shoot. Yes Hook, even K-80's need annual service performed.

Make sure the top lever is all the way over to the right. If it's down the middle it means it needs a rebuilt ($300).

Also, when you buy right used you won't lose money. When you buy new the gun loses value the second you shoot the first shell.

Matt Ski

16. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Jordan. Send me a pair of those. Good eatin...

And don't be swayed away form the MX15 it is lighter and has less weight in the receiver than K guns. The bbl swings better because the weight is in front of your forend hand. Chokes or fixed, do as you wish. Mine below. Like Mike (PerazziBigBore) says... $4500 but NFS. Lotta good releases out there too.

[​IMG]

As an alternative, here is a well maintained MX2000 34" for $5200. About 4 or 5 ounces heavier and a touch more pizazz. Have O/U bbls for it for another 3 grand.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

So what you are saying Jack.. is for about the price of a new MX-15.. this man could buy a really nice MX2000 combo... That's a no brainer for me.. I'd go with the MX2000..if I had that much to spend...

18. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

Steve W

Eurochasse has a mx15 nickle receiver with trigger and iron for $ 3600 on gunbroker ..

that seems like a good price ?? even if some folks don't feel warm ?

ernie

19. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Ernie.. they have been up there for years.. He parts out alot of guns for the barrels.. stocks.. etc.. The price is very fair..I once called asking if I could buy only the receiver and iron.. Well.. that was a big mistake on my part.. By the time he got done with me..I almost quit shooting..

20. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

what's up with this Eurochasse guy? Seems like a lot of opinions of him being an asshat than a guy willing to work with customers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

how much is a mx15 perazzi worth

perazzi gun prices

perazzi purchase eurochasse

perazzi trap gun price

ray stafford perazzi

used perazzi trap gun ray stafford