1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Price of Gun Clubs shells

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by darwinbene, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darwinbene

darwinbene Member

This pricing of any ammo now is a joke. We had 2 pallets of Gun Clubs order by the last week of May, knowing they would take an 8% increase the first of June. Well today were notified the 2 pallets were back ordered and if we still wanted them it would be at the new price. What a dirty deal. These ammo companies have you over a barrell and can dictate price when ever the feel like it. I did have a lot of respect for Remington, but not any more. I guess the bottom line is the almighty dollar.

Needless to say we cancelled the order, not that it makes any difference to Remington or any major manufacture. So goes the world of corprate business.

Rejected and fuming.

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

What was the Price per-flat ? I buy on-sale at Dicks Sporting Goods and get Gun Clubs for less then 40.00 bucks a Flat tax and all . The more you buy at Dicks the cheaper it gets .

3. darwinbene

darwinbene Member

Keybar, that is a heck of a buy. We were to get flats for $41. That seems like an expensive price compared to yous. Will have to look at Dicks right quick like. Out here in NE Colorado we don't have ready access to the big stores. Thanks for the info.

4. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

darwinbene three weeks ago I got a flyer from Dick,s Gun Clubs $39.49 but if you buy a bunch you get a discount . After I bought ten flats tax and all out the door it was less then 40 bucks .

5. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

At the ohio State shoot last week they was selling a lot of the off brands like that for around 37.00 a flat plus tax can't remember if they had the gun clubs or not but thought they did.

I had a freind that had 10 flats for sale for 38.00 tax and all but they are gone now.

Fog

6. Mdl1261

Mdl1261 Member

Try Kemans shells 3dram works fine from the 27 NEVER had anyone tell me they had a bad shell from them .Under 40.00 bucks cant beatem

7. Inspector 12

Inspector 12 TS Member

Here is Washington I am paying $40 a flat plus tax on sale for Gun Clubs.

8. jbmOU

jbmOU Member

Go to Dick's. If you do a thread search you should find some $10 off coupons for them, just make sure you get the one with no ammo restriction.

9. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Massachusetts 39.80 gun club per flat, if they have them. Not very good at inventory at Plymouth Massachusetts store.

10. Rem870TB

Rem870TB Active Member

Get used to higher ammunition prices, the cost of lead closed "down" today at just above $1.14/pound.

It was 70 to 80 cents/pound early in 2007.

Here is a link to the "read it and weep" site;

http://www.kitcometals.com/charts/lead_historical.html

11. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Used lead up also, was getting some wheel weights at metal recycle .20lb just called to day .70lb? Capatalism baby.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.