1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Price of a round of trap

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Tom In TN, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom In TN

Tom In TN TS Member

What is a round of trap going for in your area or at your club. Price around ATL, GA is $6.50. When I left SW NY (Jamestown area) in Aug. 2005, I only paid $2.50 a round and I wasn't even a member of the club. Most other clubs in the area charged $3.00 if I remember correctly.

I guess those days are over!

Tom

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

$7.25 at County run Markham Park in S.E. Florida and that's about the norm down here.

Eric

3. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Vienna Fish & Game club located in Northeast Ohio (Vienna, OH) is $3.00 a round of trap; free advice is free. Both members & non-members same price. We shoot on Wednesday & Sunday. Obnoxious trapshooters, please stay at home. Darrell

4. oletymer

oletymer Member

The clubs in north central Washington are all either $2.75 or $3.00. These prices are new. They were lower last year.

5. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

West Chester Gun Club $4 members, $5 non-members. Del County Sportsman $4 members, $4.50 non-members. Del County Field & Stream $2.50 members, $3 non-members. All in S.E. PA.

6. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Two Clubs in CT. One is $2.00/round and the other is $2.75 and if you miss call and waste one it's .10 each. Dave T.

7. SR1

SR1 TS Member

Tom I live in the area you mentioned Randolph,Carroll,Celron,Busti,Pine Grove,Brokenstraw,Ellicottville,Sugar Grove,Kalbfus,Ellington all charge $3.50 per round of 25 now. What clubs did you shoot at around Jamestown? Wow looking at the list of all these clubs they are within 30 miles of my house I guess I am lucky.

8. RickA

RickA Member

$3.50 per round of 25 for trap in NW Iowa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

what is a round of trap