1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Price of a Browning XS 30in, barrel o/u

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by CalvinMD, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I think $1500 for a 95% XS is fair, depending on the quality and condition of the wood..especially since new they are pushing 2300 now...DanBee..you just got WAY lucky and stumbled on a motivated (desperate) seller..count your blessings..also...28" bbls are a fair bit less desirable than 30"'ers from a resale point of view...just politely telling it like it is

2. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

For a near mint 30" XS Sporting, I think about $1800 should be about right. 28" barrels hurt the resale value a bit for selling to serious sporting shooters. The 28" barrels are ok with shooters wanting a gun for multipurpose duty to hunt upland game, skeet and casual sporting clays, but serious Sporting competitors are going 30", 32", and even some 34" O/U's. .....Rick

3. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Should be "about" the same price as an XT although they usually don't have as nice as wood.

4. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

I'm not sure what people think is a fair price for these guns, but I've got an Ultra XS Sporting 30" tubes with 10 Seminole chokes for sale for $1725 shipped, and haven't sold it yet. It's easily a 95% gun. Just my .02 cents. Garrett

5. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Thats an extremely fair price Claysmoke...stick to your guns...If you can post pix that will almost guarrantee a sale

6. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

CalvinMD- I thought my price was right inline. I topped my FS ad, and I have a link to about 15 pics of the gun in my Photobucket. Hope it sells soon, time to move on to other projects(read guns!!!) Garrett

7. techman556

techman556 Member

are you looking to buy an XS sporting if so mail me back ready to sell one like new. Scott

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.