1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Price For this 243 Rem ADL

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Uncle Sam, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Pap.....measure the barrel length...it looks like a carbine, which they made, and they bring a few more bucks. 20 inch is a carbine, 22 inch is the regular rifle..........Uncle Sam, Pa..,

2. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

Have one just like it and had to put on a new 22" barrel as the 20" wouldn't shoot a decent group, how is yours? I even have the same scope with the post. glenn

3. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

Depends on condition. Last year's blue book says $165 to $474 plus 20% for 20". Don't think prices are up in this economy.

4. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Guy's I know around here would give $300, just for the action to build from. In the stores they would price tag it at about $275, even with the scope on it.

There is no justice in this world!

5. mono1393

mono1393 Member

Hi Papa Charlie,

I would give you $250 for it. My 9 yr. old son is wanting to go on his first deer hunt this fall and we have been looking for a .243 with a short barrel like that for him. E-mail if interested in the offer. It is a little more than we can afford. Thanks.

Chris Morris

6. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

By way of comparison, I paid $400 for a like-new Model 700ADL in .243 Win with a Bushnell 4x scope at a gun show in the fall of 2008. I bought it for the receiver and built a custom rifle on it. I sold the stock and scope but still have the 22" barrel, in case anyone is interested. The seller claimed the rifle had less than two boxes of shells through it and it certainly looked like it.

Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.