1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

price for Ljutic 73

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by citadel, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

They range front as low as 1500 to as much as 2750 for a fine example. The guns are very underpriced for what they offer. The are wonderful, easy to shoot and solid as a rock. I have other models and can not tdll any difference between them until you get to the much newer models with high and adjustable ribs. Your extra barrels and triggers will get more if you offer them separately rather than as a part of the set as you often get little extra for things above the basic gun. I have bought 5 over the past year and the most I spent was 2400 and that one was a real beauty with very upgraded wood and all the extras and they all came with cases.
    Hope that helps
    Doug

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

If some "All American" would do with a Ljutic what Dan Bonillas did with a Perazzi, the average person wouldn't be able to afford one until then just another average trap gun to most people ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Rick,

That might and might not be true only the Ljutic owners know that for sure, thats where the problem comes in ... Nobody else with a few exceptions are buying them ... I am not saying they are not good guns, I had one and shot it well until I paid for it ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I'd never get out of mine what it's worth to me, but then it's never getting sold so that not relevent....

5. FLAKETM

FLAKETM TS Member

0   0   0

I just sold my 73 for $1,500. Basically rebuilt, tightened and blue real good. Has three Briley choke tubes, adjustable butt and comb. Tried to sell it on TS.com for $1,800 a year ago. No real interest. However, the earlier thread was right about selling separate. Your release trigger is worth some money. Had mine changed into release by Ljutic several years ago. Cost was $600. Monogun triggers will not fit a 73. There was a thread on here a week ago from a guy looking for a 73 release trigger. Earlier threads also right about Ljutic resale value. Not good, even for newer monoguns. Good luck.

6. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

0   0   0

Britt did all right with a Ljutic as did Orlich. Unfortunately neithers ability with one made much of an impact on the market.

Merlyn had a 73 here at Tucson with a tag of $1200 on it. I personally know less would buy it. It was in the 85% range. Incidentally, no interest was shown.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.