1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Price checks needed

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jman6, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jman6

Jman6 TS Member

Okay, I have a browning citori trap special. The one with 32 inch barrels. It has a adjustable comb and gracoil. Wood is at 98% or so. There is only one small chip where a guys dog knocked the gun over in the gun club years ago. Other than that it is perfect. How much do you guys think I can get for that?

Also I have a older SKB trap combo, just looked it is a model 605. Has a 32" top-single barrel and 30" double I believe. It is nickel plated with engraving and about 95% condition. Adjustable comb and very nice wood, just some rack rash that could be fixed very easily. Both of these guns have very few rounds through them.
    Price?

Thanks for looking guys am just trying to get a idea what they are worth as I know a guy that wants to get into the sport and he wants to trade a quad or two for them, but I think his quads would not be a fair trade.

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Tell him you don't have any place to ride them, maybe he'll give you boot.

3. Jman6

Jman6 TS Member

stokinpls, I don't understand your message. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.