1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Price check Perazzi MX 3

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by vdt, Jun 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vdt

vdt Active Member

where is the top lever,remove trigger and see if you can see a number on the bottom of the locking block,if all is well not a bad price,get back to me ,and yes the mx triggers are all interchangeable ,may take a tad of fitting

2. Guy

Guy Member

I say $500 too high.

3. too fast

too fast TS Member

WGH send me your address and I'll send you a check for your MX-3 for $2000.00. Can't wait. Thanks Jim

4. Guy

Guy Member

Sorry. Just bought one for $1900.

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

WGH. Congrats on your outstanding purchase. Can't wait to see the picture of your gun.

A gun in really nice shape and in original condition, is a near $3000 item. Yes, $2500 will be fine. I guess the thing we all must remember is that these MX3s are 25 years old and mostly owned by several past shooters and all have left their mark. It is mostly common to see these that need repair and blue etc.

All MX triggers I get in will go right in my MX3. This is what mine looks like now. It broke 90 form 26 on Friday. Good score for me.
    mia_2008_0303666.jpg
    Below is how my gun now looks. It began as a odd smelling single gun.The prior owner was talked into putting some kind of baked on oil coating on the gun and it had a sweet perfume smell. I cleaned it thoroughly. The gun shot OK but I have left my mark on the gun. It had .040 choke and that was too tight for me an I had Briley tubes installed. the stock that came with the gun went down the road and I added the stock you see and it is a a circa early 90s MX3 Special stock. I had it for years just waiting for the right project. The forend is a rather new addition. the O/U bbls came about 3 months ago and I had the case for about a year waiting for stuff to fill it up. I know that if I am patient all good things show up on TS.com and all this stuff did. The trigger is another item that I bought and it suits me best. The other trigger is a R/P that I use for dubs. The trigger in the gun is an Allor Release. Beginning to need a new hammer spring. All of these upgrades cost money but I sell the stuff off as I find better.
    [​IMG]
    NFS, my personal gun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.