1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Price Check - Flat Federal TopGun

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Erik W, Jun 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erik W

Erik W Member

Curious as to what going price is for flat of Federal TopGun?

2. Erik W

Erik W Member

MI area Gander Mtn is 69.95.

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Go to the MI state shoot and get them or comparables in the $50 (sorry)dollar range this week as long as R. Brenner's supply lasts. He also had shot for $33 a bag.

Don

4. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

If he has anything that is comparable to Federal Top Gun shells for $35 a flat range I will buy his tractor trailer load right now ... would he prefer my Diners Club or my Carte Blanche card?

Don before you go spouting prices he will have you may want to consider the legalities of the issue and the probability of possible lawsuits since your promising a price and such ...

The cheapest I have seen Federal Top Guns for sale recently is in the $55 range per flat at a local range that basically makes nothing on them. I would say if your lucky you will be able to find those or a comparable shell at the moment in that same price range.

If you dont care if they are Top Gun or not you can go to WallyWorld and get the Federal Multi-Purpose shell in the 4 pak boxes for $20.96 (in the stores by me) a box which makes them $52.40 a flat before tax ... which around me with tax makes it just a few cents over $55.

But dont listen to me or anyone else other than BigDon ... he knows the most and he says you can get them or comparable at around $35 a flat at the Michigan State Shoot.

5. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Sorry I corrected original post. Shells are in the 50's per flat. I got carried away with the price of shot being what it is.

Don

6. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Donnie ... to bad I printed a copy of it and will be seeing my lawyer about it if he doesn't honor the price.

;-)))

7. 100straight

100straight Member

Newbius,

Someone once set you on fire and placed you outside of a front door on halloween. Or maybe it was a relative of yours, because I'm pretty sure that someone stomped on that sack of .....

Shoot well and often,

Mark.

8. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Our local Wally World has top guns by the box for $5.49, so $55 a flat if they would just sell them that way. Thats the best price that I know of around here.
    STS/Nitro are $2 more per box.

9. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

hey guys they were selling top gun for 49.95 at the ohio state shoot and rio's for 47.99. motordoc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.