1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Price Check: Ceasar Guerini Summit Lmt 34"

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DiggerL, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiggerL

DiggerL Member

Looking to get a feel for the approximate value of a CG Summit Limited with 34" barrels. Used gun, with about 5K down the tubes. Package comes with a full set of CG tubes, a few Briley tubes, hard case, and extra fore end. Condition is good to excelent. Unaltered.

How do these CG's typically patern? Do they tend to shoot about 50/50 from the factory?

I'm looking for a dedicated Sporting Clays gun.

Thanks

2. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Active Member

Price Check: Ceasar Guerini Summit Lmt 34

Indiana gun club has a 30" summit sporting listed for $3475, id say a 32" or 34" would be worth $300-$500 more Hope this helps. BYG

3. Redcobra

Redcobra Active Member

Is it a sporting O/U or a trap single or unsingle or a trap O/U? AT 34" I kinda suspect it is a trap single.
    I don't think the sporting was available in a 34" unless it was special ordered or had an Impact or Trap barrel fitted to the Ltd frame.

4. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Active Member

Not neccisarily a trap single. The caesar guirini sporting clay guns are available in 34" o/u fixed rib barrels. Indiana gun club has 2 of them. Caesar isn't the only company to offer 34" o/u barrels. Perazzi makes them too. I know a guy that has an mx2000 combo. 35" unsingle barrel and 34" o/u barrels. He bought the gun directly from perazzi at one of the Grands. BYG

5. DiggerL

DiggerL Member

I'm referring to the Summit Sporting o/u in a 34" fixed rib configuration. The one I'm looking at is a "Limited", which gets you case coloring on a black receiver.....not sure that adds much value. From the research I've done, I looks like the price range is from $2,200-$2,500. But I wanted to validate that value range with the experience of this forum.

Thanks for the replies.

6. Redcobra

Redcobra Active Member

Guerini doesn't list a 34" as being available for that gun.
    http://www.gueriniusa.com/gun_models/summit_ltd/SummitLtd.shtml

7. DiggerL

DiggerL Member

That might be an oversight on that section of Guerini website, because in the paragraph description it says: "The 12 gauge models are offerd in 30, 32, or 34 inch lengths while small gauge models are available in 30 and 32 inch"

I handled a 34" Summit Limited yesterday, just not sure of where the pricing should be at. Sounds like it might be a pretty rare configuration.

Thanks for the replies

8. Lewes

Lewes Member

Guerini makes an excellent gun. They are located in Cambridge, Maryland on the Eastern shore. Great service. They stand behind their product. That gun lists for $4295 retail. Great sporting clays gun. I have a Summit Sporting in 28 gauge, 32 inch barrels flat shooter. Irv

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.